Your Profile

Papa Zook

Founder
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
I would ask that everyone please update their profile to include Your City and State, your First Name and how you found this forum. Many lasting friendships have been made on this site and this information gives all of us a chance to connect with other riders in our area. We are all about sharing great information, stories and pictures here, but we are also about actually building real friendships and riding together, so listing your city, state and first name will increase your odds of finding a compatible buddy in your area. Since moving to Texas, Marge and I have missed our Alabama friends, but we have met and made friends with several really fine folks in our area who we have thoroughly enjoyed knowing and hanging out with.

It's quick and easy to do the update, just go to the top right of this page and click on "Settings" then scroll down on the left under "My Settings" click on "Edit Profile" and fill in or edit the blanks, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,
~Zook & Marge

Update Profile

Tried to update but under my setting there is no edit profile or save setting at the bottom of the page.
Two years reading and only 6 posting could be the problem?

Thanks
Jeff

Tried to update but under my setting there is no edit profile or save setting at the bottom of the page.
Two years reading and only 6 posting could be the problem?

Thanks
Jeff

Click on your user name on the top of the page, then about me (kinda in the middle, then click on the little pencil next to item you want to update, then click save under it. Hope that helps.

All done.

I lived in Cruces in the past. Was stationed at WSMR in 1980/81. Returned to the area in 1982 to Fort Bliss. Moved back to Las Cruces in 1991. Lived there until 1996 when I was transferred to MN. Miss the food from that area! Was back in Cruces a few years back for a funeral. It sure has changed allot since I first arrived there in 1980.

I checked everything over Zook and its all good. Thanks......Rick

- - - Updated - - -

I lived in Cruces in the past. Was stationed at WSMR in 1980/81. Returned to the area in 1982 to Fort Bliss. Moved back to Las Cruces in 1991. Lived there until 1996 when I was transferred to MN. Miss the food from that area! Was back in Cruces a few years back for a funeral. It sure has changed allot since I first arrived there in 1980.
You should move back to the southwest Keystone. We moved out to Az last yr from Minnesota. Wife finally said she couldn't handle the winters up there any longer. Now live in Sun city west. One of our best moves we"ve made ThumbUp

I checked everything over Zook and its all good. Thanks......Rick

- - - Updated - - -

You should move back to the southwest Keystone. We moved out to Az last yr from Minnesota. Wife finally said she couldn't handle the winters up there any longer. Now live in Sun city west. One of our best moves we"ve made ThumbUp

Few months in the winter would be nice, but I would miss MN April-Dec (Turkey season, Walleye season, Whitetail season). Wife still has 12 years until she can retire. After that I might look at getting a winter place in New Mexico.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png