Finally made it to Eureka Springs

Wife and me took off Tuesday for a 5 day trip when to Nixa Mo. to spend a couple days with her Brother. Rode all the back road down and back. We Left Nixa and when to Eureka Springs taking 13 down to 176 to 248 down to 39 to 76 to 37 to 62 in to ES now that is some ride a lot of hills and turns was going to ride the Pigs Tail but found out it was closed after a couple day there we rode back up 21 to 121 to 39 back to 76 and 13 to Nixa wife and I had a great time and the trike did great. What is kind of funny it got better mpg in the hills and curves then it does around here on the flat

Sounds like a good ride. Riding on the mountains takes lower speeds using lower gears in most cases. That is you were taking in the senenery.

My wife and I have ridden that area 3 or 4 times and have always had a good time. Eureka Springs is a biker friendly area.
We got better mileage also.

Sounds like a great trip. Sure is some great folks and purdy country around there. RIDE SAFE

Sure right about the great folks. We were on 14 going east to home and was getting low on Fuel stop at a house to ask how far it was to the next gas station as we were at a t road and there was a town about 5 miles on the other road lady mowing told me 1.2 miles up the road but if I need some she had spare and if we needed to get out of the sun for a while she had a shade tree we could get under. told here if it was 1 mile I had enough to get there and thanked her for the offer. Dang think took 5.7 gallons paid the highest price for gas there but was worth every penny
;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png