Snowbird Get Together 2016

You will see my black truck, with a new oil change.
Ultrafred, are your puppies wearing their sweaters? If they are, tell them it is Tom's fault and bring them to Tom's house and see what they do? LOL
kwputt, don't bring any piglets to Florida, way to cold for them! LOL Yes, I know, you are retired from farming, but you could have a couple as pets! LOL
🐷 🐽 🐷 🐖
Tom, like your new ride! Janice wants to know what happen to your, (I always wanted one) sports car, we saw last year?
Rosy

You will see my black truck, with a new oil change.
Ultrafred, are your puppies wearing their sweaters? If they are, tell them it is Tom's fault and bring them to Tom's house and see what they do? LOL
kwputt, don't bring any piglets to Florida, way to cold for them! LOL Yes, I know, you are retired from farming, but you could have a couple as pets! LOL
🐷 🐽 🐷 🐖
Tom, like your new ride! Janice wants to know what happen to your, (I always wanted one) sports car, we saw last year?
Rosy
Rosy , doggies are not wearing sweaters , they are from the North , they are tough !!!
see ya soon ThumbUp

Hi guy & girls , just a little up date . Went for a ride yesterday to Eustis Flea Market , then over to the Lakeridge Winery . Where they give you a free tour of how they make the wine , & a free tasting of different wines . No sampling for me , I was way to hungry , & didn't dare to taste & drive . Cup of coffee & I would of been first in line . lol . Trip was 129 miles , chilly in morning , you needed a jacket . Afternoon ,just a long sleeve shirt . We really hope you snowbirds get this weather, or better .
Hope to see yous in Ormond .
captain h

OK, we will be waiting till DC digs out, before we start our trip South.
34F in NSB, FL, I am going to be staying home if Tom doesn't do his "warm up Florida" dance! SOON!!! 💃🏼 💃🏼 💃🏼 💃🏼 💃🏼 💃🏼 💃🏼 💃🏼
How are the roads along the NJ Pike and I-95 through Baltimore & DC. Anyone living along that route?
Glad my truck is 4X4 just in case we do get more snow along the way! I may need it when we get to Florida!
Rosy

OK, we will be waiting till DC digs out, before we start our trip South.
34F in NSB, FL, I am going to be staying home if Tom doesn't do his "warm up Florida" dance! SOON!!! ���� ���� ���� ���� ���� ���� ���� ����
How are the roads along the NJ Pike and I-95 through Baltimore & DC. Anyone living along that route?
Glad my truck is 4X4 just in case we do get more snow along the way! I may need it when we get to Florida!
Rosy

Dancing is done, Deb checked the ice on their pool and Bruce said she fell in!!! So tell us about your new 4x4, ya know the secret is out!!

Tom

Snowbird

Rosy the pigs all left when I retired. Corn, Soybeans and a few goats keep us occupied most of the time. Could bring a couple of goats in the trailer, but their not very friendly to folks they don't know and they have some pretty big horns. Probably be best if I just leave them at home. Eight of them are due to have kids in the next three weeks and I'd hate for you to have to get up early to bottle feed the little ones. Janice might not want to go down that road again.
We're leaving early on the 5th, haven't decided if we're driving straight through or not. Probably make that call some where near the 600 mile mark.
See you soon.
KP

Are you kidding, Janice is a Grandmother and as all Grandmothers, they will bottle feed just about anything! LOL 🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
I am sure Debbie will help feed the new kids! If she will only come out of her heated pool!
We are stopping along the way, way too old to drive straight through, NOT. But Janice doesn't like traveling at night time. We normally do about 7 hours a day of driving, pre determine where we are going to stop and call ahead to make reservations. Get up and get started about 9-9:30 AM, yes I know, you early risers are long gone by then...But, mornings for me are very difficult to maneuver!
See in a few!
Rosy

They are nuts out there..cut..pass...cut..back to the same place he was...give me a break! A five year old can do that...these are grown adults!
5-6 commute, stop and go traffic for 45 minutes..
First leg over..NJ is my home for tonight..Then VA tomorrow...
DC & Baltimore here we come..do the belt around the cities.....
GPS programmers need to put an elected side bar..towing trailer..DO NOT put this vehicle in Parkways...or any other road with CARS ONLY..
AAARRRGGHH..
Anybody else have this problem when towing and using your GPS..WHY...OH WHY..do they want to put you on the GW bridge in NYC..there are other bridges to cross the Hudson....AARRGGHH
See Drpepper, had a great day driving today...NOT!
Only if the put the nuts on a different road! YES!
Need a Valium! Got any! LOL
Rosy

GWBridge, city slickers avoid it. Tourists go around it. Normal folks stay away, Period:AGGHH::AGGHH:
Trailers are aloud on the Garden State PKWY to the turnpike

Rosy, buy now you know that you don't blindly follow the gps. That's why they still have atlas's and maps, so you can look at your options. So pull up your big boy pants and map out a route and put the gps away :AGGHH: :clapping:

They are nuts out there..cut..pass...cut..back to the same place he was...give me a break! A five year old can do that...these are grown adults!
5-6 commute, stop and go traffic for 45 minutes..
First leg over..NJ is my home for tonight..Then VA tomorrow...
DC & Baltimore here we come..do the belt around the cities.....
GPS programmers need to put an elected side bar..towing trailer..DO NOT put this vehicle in Parkways...or any other road with CARS ONLY..
AAARRRGGHH..
Anybody else have this problem when towing and using your GPS..WHY...OH WHY..do they want to put you on the GW bridge in NYC..there are other bridges to cross the Hudson....AARRGGHH
See Drpepper, had a great day driving today...NOT!
Only if the put the nuts on a different road! YES!
Need a Valium! Got any! LOL
Rosy

Rosy use Google !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on your phone . lets go put a nickel it !!!!safe travels

You guys are correct...Use map to travel..But, it would be nice to use the GPS. With truck options..
Hey Garmin..Tom Tom.. listen to the little people's request...
Travel on..avoid the NUTS on the road...
Big Dog..we were speaking about you yesterday while on the road..Ingold Janice, look Route 202., that's the route Big Dog takes when he is heading South..Why do you take 202, isn't it slower going than 287 to NJTPK?
So, off to the wars, today!
kwputt, where are you?
Rosy

Snowbird

I'm still at home Rosy, SW Ohio. We aren't leaving until the 5th. 35 to 64 to 77 to 95, 862 miles. Hope you get by all of the crazy drivers in one piece. Youngest son's father in law was coming home on 95 last spring and one of the nut cases changed lanes to a spot that wasn't there. Rolled his six month old pickup and camper. Luckily all came out with just scratches.

Dancing is done, Deb checked the ice on their pool and Bruce said she fell in!!! So tell us about your new 4x4, ya know the secret is out!!

Tom
Thanks for the dance Tom ,it work,lol. We got a chance to play 18 holes of golf yesterday . Weather was great , game was fantastic , we lost by one stroke . That's golf , what a game . A lot of rain today , but good riding weather coming , be ready to ride snowbirds . ThumbUp :Coffee: it is almost here .:pepper:

GWBridge, city slickers avoid it. Tourists go around it. Normal folks stay away, Period:AGGHH::AGGHH:
Trailers are aloud on the Garden State PKWY to the turnpike
I always take 84 in Conn to 684 to Garden state pky to Tpk down 95 . Never had a problem , leave in Maine around 7:00 am stop in Arlington Va. for the night . Next day drive thru till we get to Orange City .

I'm still at home Rosy, SW Ohio. We aren't leaving until the 5th. 35 to 64 to 77 to 95, 862 miles. Hope you get by all of the crazy drivers in one piece. Youngest son's father in law was coming home on 95 last spring and one of the nut cases changed lanes to a spot that wasn't there. Rolled his six month old pickup and camper. Luckily all came out with just scratches.

I use to go between Newark and central Florida and found that I liked 75 south to 40 in Tenn then pick up 26 south in NC to 95 south. Mileage for me was right at 1000 door to door both ways and I didn't like pulling a trailer on 77 thru WV. Also missed the tolls on 77.
Tomg

you guys are correct...use map to travel..but, it would be nice to use the gps. With truck options..
Hey garmin..tom tom.. Listen to the little people's request...
Travel on..avoid the nuts on the road...
Big dog..we were speaking about you yesterday while on the road..ingold janice, look route 202., that's the route big dog takes when he is heading south..why do you take 202, isn't it slower going than 287 to njtpk?
So, off to the wars, today!
Kwputt, where are you?
Rosy

did you make it or still in route ??????

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png