Okay..picking up FW this evening......

emskee

Aug 13, 2015
Bainbridge Ohio
Hey,

Intro'ed myself on the 14th. Gravitated from a TG to a brand spankin' new black FW.

Further, gravitated from dealer to dealer (experiences can and do vary....)

Anyway, signed the papers yesterday evening and the plan is to pick her up tonight.

Ordered a windshield, passenger backrest and pad, luggage rack. When those come in, I'll be taking her back for install.

Oh yeah, and there was a KÜRYAKYN Pet Palace pet carrier on sale (who but I would buy one?) at the dealership which we are taking off their hands. Owe this one to the dog since I sold the sidecar rig out from under her.

Anyhow, pics to follow.

You guys were/are a wealth of information for me and I thank you.

Be well,

emskee

Congratulations! for you and your pet!

Enjoy the new ride everyone seems to love them I may have to test ride one one of these days.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: ride safely fearless

Congrats on the new FW! We have enjoyed our FW so far. Being a previous Harley owner you already know now all you need is more money for accessories! Have fun.

Sunman

Welcome to the FLRT family.... man I bet this day is going by slow.... you are gonna love it.... I do

Best of thanks to you all!

It rained for most of the 50 minute ride coming home. A baptism of sorts I guess.

The ride was incredible. Compared to the Ural, I had brakes and a throttle. Left and right turns being basically the same (well, in effect, not direction....) was well appreciated; no leaning off the seat to keep the wheels down. Speaking of, my 5 week old bicep rupture (grrrr) did not bother me on turns. I was worried. But nope, those baby ape hangers and that bit of extra rake made steering effort a nonissue.

This bike is a dream.

FuzzyWuzHe: No luggage rack yet, but we put Lucy in the carrier (on the kitchen floor) and she did not look too insulted. Baby steps. She will love it I am sure. I saw your posts sometime back.

I need to dig them up and show the dog just how much Harley loves it.

Okay Keystone, I'll get some pics (dryer weather) and post REAL SOON NOW.

I am pumped.

Be well all.

emskee

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png