Mounting a Valkryie Interstate trunk on a Standard trike.

rmrc51

Lost In The 50's
Feb 2, 2009
Palmyra, Virginia
I have a 97 Valkyrie Standard with a MotorTrike conversion. I'm considering trying to mount a Valkyrie Interstate trunk on her.

From other posts I've seen, I know I also need the Interstate side rails. Do any of you know if this is feasible for a standard trike and if so, where I might be able to find a good Interstate trunk with the required mounting rails?

Re: Mounting a Valkryie Interstate trunk on a Standard trike.

i have same issue-i have a champion trike and a corbin trunk coming-still looking for mounting rails ????

ever look at these ?

redtrunk.jpg

ever look at these ?

redtrunk.jpg

That's a great looking trunk no doubt! What I like about the Interstate or the one I recently posted are the extra lights they'll add to the rear view of my trike.

That's a great looking trunk no doubt! What I like about the Interstate or the one I recently posted are the extra lights they'll add to the rear view of my trike.

I will have this trunk first of next week (being shipped today) , I still have not been able to locate
mounting rails ??????????

meredog, Doesn't Corbin have mounting rails available for their trunk? or recommend where you would get them?

have e mailed them waiting for response------ Problem i am running into is finding rails that will adopt to the adjustable sissybar brackets that came with it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png