Has anyone seen the new 14" Radial Tow Pac E-Trikes?

Aug 29, 2015
Schoolcraft
Hi everyone -

We had a terrible wreck on July 30 which totaled the Goldwing and damaged our 12" Etrike, we are debating on either ordering new fenders or ordering a whole new kit with the 14" option.

Has anyone seen it? Jeremy said they have sold a few kits.....now I just need to find you.

I've never liked the bias tires - but the 14" has a split fender design and I am not sure if the bigger tires will cause me (the passenger) to have to jump to get off the bike. he indicated that some owners have complained that the fender split is not even, but they have been tweaking the design to accommodate the feedback.

Any input would be appreciated - thanks!

S

Split fender design

What is a split fender design???

Les

On my existing E-trike, the fender is all one piece. From what I understand, the new E-trike has a piece of the fender as a horizontal baffle, and then the remaining fender just goes over the wheel. Thus it is split to allow more height for the radial tire.

14" etrike

We just had an E-Trike kit put on the wife's Yamaha 650. It is a two piece fender.

Thank you so much for posting the photo!!! If you can, please give us your impressions of the rig. Did you do the install? Did you ever have an e-trike with bias tires? Also wondering if there is a tremendous difference with the radial tires.

Sheila

Thoughts on E-Trike 14 inch kit

I had Tow Pac do the install. My only reference is the 14 inch version. We put about 20 miles on it and I was happy with the way it performed. Also test rode a Goldwing with the kit. It was very stable.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png