Victory vision 8 ball

ROAD DOG

Contributing Member
Reaction score
I know this is not trike related , does any have a victory vision or know of anybody that has one , thinking about buying a VICTORY VISION 8 BALL just looking to find out how they are , some articles I read say there good & other say they would not buy one ?? Any info would be good , beside hearing that there UGLY ?? THANKS

OK...I wont tell you that it's ugly. But I will tell you that despite that, the looks are dramatically improved as a trike.
LehmanCrossBow1.jpg

OK...I wont tell you that it's ugly. But I will tell you that despite that, the looks are dramatically improved as a trike.
LehmanCrossBow1.jpg

I wanted a Vision trike till I looked at and checked the specs. Too many things are extra, or not available. And those very small side trunks are shaped very strange. Also, Victory dealers are becoming scarce. And to make matters worse, not all Victory dealers are trike dealers. So they are even fewer. With that being said. I have owned 3 different Victories. Excellent bike! And the least expensive bike to maintain. No valves to adjust, no FI to sync. Just change the oil, and put gas in the tank. Tom :)

IM not looking for vision trike ,I think they look better as a trike.Some magazine articles say there great & some say the trannys pop out of gear , that there really hard to ride in traffic, the brakes suck,the radio sucks I read one article were they compared a gold wing , a screamin eagle ultra, & a victory vision premium, the writer praised the victory but said he would not by one, so IM looking for feed back from some one that owns one ? thanks

Don't own one but there is a guy I have seen around Charleston on one. In speaking with him at a gas station he seemed to really like it, for what that's worth. It's one of those bikes that turns heads cause it's different form the norm.

I have not seem the trike yet.

Road Dog, I was just poking some fun. On the serious side though, I would take comparisons between brands with a small grain of salt. While they won't admit it, most of these writers have a bias toward certain brands and against others.

I would take the comments into consideration, but measure them against your own personal test ride (and not just around the block) and then talk to actual owners. The dealer should give you some names and those folks will give you others.

This is a major purchase and you want the information from the horses mouth and not soley from forums, magazines or second hand stories relayed by an owners best friend's brother-in-law to someone.

For the record, I am not a Victory fan, but I have not talked to anyone riding one that did not like it and it is generally regarded as a good bike.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png