Lehman Monarch II Brake pads.

Tagg

Mar 26, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pa
Hi All, I'm going to replace the rear brake pads on my newly acquired 2009 Honda GoldWing 1800 with the Monarch 2 Trike kit. The bike has aprox. 12000 miles on it and the pads are gone. Just wondering if anyone has done this and if there are any Tricks in doing the pads. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Hi All, I'm going to replace the rear brake pads on my newly acquired 2009 Honda GoldWing 1800 with the Monarch 2 Trike kit. The bike has aprox. 12000 miles on it and the pads are gone. Just wondering if anyone has done this and if there are any Tricks in doing the pads. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Remove the wheel, the caliper is in 2 parts, the outside and inside halves held together by 2 5/16" bolts. Use a 1/2" wrench to separate the outer half, remove it and the outer pad, remove the rotor, remove the inner pad. Install the new pads in reverse order and making sure the pad material is facing the rotor. Install the outer half and slowly tighten the bolts. Check brake fluid to make sure the reservoir is not over filled. Repeat operation on the other side.

Ok got the disc pads off and found out that Lehman shipped the wrong pads. Is there a cross reference number for the Wilwood # 150-7192K or EBC # FA314R that can be referenced thru an auto parts supplier ??? Got it tore down and just sitting right now. Any HELP would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ok got the disc pads off and found out that Lehman shipped the wrong pads. Is there a cross reference number for the Wilwood # 150-7192K or EBC # FA314R that can be referenced thru an auto parts supplier ??? Got it tore down and just sitting right now. Any HELP would be appreciated. Thanks.

The EBC 314R are readily available at most motorcycle shops for around $34-35 a set. You need 2 sets.

Lehman Monarch II Brake pads

Looking for a good quality set of pads and rotors for a b6 Passat Ive seen different brands and prices so Id like to hear some opinions. Is my daily but I wouldnt mind to upgrade to something different like cross drilled / slotted or just a decent set up that wont brake the bank thanks in advance Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking for a good quality set of pads and rotors for a b6 Passat Ive seen different brands and prices so Id like to hear some opinions. Is my daily but I wouldnt mind to upgrade to something different like cross drilled / slotted or just a decent set up that wont brake the bank thanks in advance Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try this site. The better the brakes, the more they cost.....:D
http://ebcbrakes.com/automotive-products/

Remove the wheel, the caliper is in 2 parts, the outside and inside halves held together by 2 5/16" bolts. Use a 1/2" wrench to separate the outer half, remove it and the outer pad, remove the rotor, remove the inner pad. Install the new pads in reverse order and making sure the pad material is facing the rotor. Install the outer half and slowly tighten the bolts. Check brake fluid to make sure the reservoir is not over filled. Repeat operation on the other side.

Can anyone help me find brake pads for a 2006 GOLDWING LEHMAN MONARCH II trike?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png