Now that is taking care of the customer

Jan 15, 2015
Buffalo, Ky, USA
I purchased a Hannigan Transformer kit and had it installed at my local Harley dealer. The certified installer had quit and they put some one on the job that didn't know what he was doing. when I finally got my machine back I noticed the body was off center and cutting into my seat on one side and had a big gap on the other. After riding only 3000 miles the tires were worn out with the fiber showing. I called Hannigan and made an appointment to have them look at it. When I got there Jim Gooch was very easy to talk to and went to work on it. He and Brad aligned the rear suspension. Then up on the lift it went to get the body aligned and two new tires.

This is the only trike I have ridden so I didn't know what to expect or look for. Brad explained a few things like the noise from my reverse and some others.

Jim was super telling me how things should be.

After having them check it out now I feel confident with the trike and am ready to put some hard miles on it.

I lost about 10 miles to the gallon and was running a lower gear on the hills around here than I did as a 2 wheeler. Now I am back up to the same gear I ran as a 2 wheeler and can feel more pep. I have not checked the gas mileage but I know it is up.

I have said it before and will say it again YOUR INSTALLER IS THE KEY TO A GOOD TRIKE EXPERIENCE My installer was the pits but Hannigan is the greatest. Jim Gooch and all take care of their customers. I may never buy another Harley but I will always ride a Hannigan.

Thank you for taking of all my problems.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png