2015 Trip to Yellowstone National Park Again

prowler

Oct 3, 2010
POCATELLO, ID USA
This summer I have a rough time on my health issues, I have three prostate surgeries and try to recover almost the whole summer, until two weeks ago I got released from my doctor with a clean bill of health, on Sunday 9/20/2015, I desire to ride my trike to west entrance Yellowstone National Park went to the park stop at Old Faithful, Grant Village, Colter Bay then to south entrance to Jackson Hole, WY and head home, it about 400 miles trip, I will add some pictures later. My 2007 BMW with Hanigan ride very nice and the weather also great too.

This summer I have a rough time on my health issued, I have three prostate surgeries and try to recover almost the whole summer, until two weeks ago I got released from my doctor with a clean bill of health, on Sunday 9/20/2015, I desire to ride my trike to west entrance Yellowstone National Park went to the park stop at Old Faithful, Grant Village, Colter Bay then to south entrance to Jackson Hole, WY and head home, it about 400 miles trip, I will add some pictures later. My 2007 BMW with Hanigan ride very nice and the weather also great too.

That's the great thing about living in this part of the country isn't it?
So many playgrounds in our neighborhood.

My mom lives in Pocatello so I am down there every now again.

Good to hear you are up and going now, was in your area this past June. Loved all the roads and you have a great area to ride. Hope everything keeps going well for you and get out there and ride as much as you can.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png