• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Hannigan Motorsports $1000 Free Accessory Fall Show Special

Reaction score
Hannigan Motorsports is pleased to announce a Fall Show Special on trike conversion kits. All trike orders placed during Bikes, Blues, and BBQ (Fayetteville, Arkansas, September 23-27), Barber Vintage Festival (Birmingham, Alabama, October 9-11), and Biketoberfest (Daytona, Florida, October 15-18) will be eligible for $1000 in free accessories, with the exception of the HRT. This special pricing will continue to be available for a two week period following each show. Effectively this means that all trike orders placed between September 23 and October 30, 2015 will be eligible.

Purchasers do not need to be present at the shows in order to take advantage of this special pricing.

The new Hannigan Reverse Trike (HRT) is not included in the $1000 free accessory offer. However, HRT orders placed before October 30 will receive an introductory accessory credit of $500.

Orders must be placed with your Authorized Hannigan Motorsports Dealer or directly with Hannigan Motorsports factory before October 30 to take advantage of this offer. Purchasers must take delivery prior to December 31, 2015. A list of Hannigan Motorsports dealers is available on the website at www.hannigantrikes.com

If you have been considering a Hannigan trike conversion, now is the time to act. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own the best for less.

Heads up everyone! This is $1000 off!!! ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!! This kind of deal will not be around for long so I would be jumping on it if I were any of you who are thinking about converting your bike. I am a Hannigan dealer so PM me for details and I will either personally work with you, recommend a good dealer in your area or refer you direct to Hannigan. Don't miss this deal!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png