What do you keep in your top trunk/trunk?

Sep 3, 2015
DALLAS
Fire extinguisher?
Tire plug kit?
Tire inflator?
First aid kit?
Tool kit?
Rain suit?
Spray cleaner/wax?
Other?

GL1800:
SMALL
personal items tucked into the sides in pouches - like extra sunglasses & regular glasses, sunscreen, hairbrush, Advil, etc... small bright flashlight, tire gauge, map, StarTron fuel treatment, fresh bottled water/sports drink & snacks....and whatever else is deemed necessary for a quick "grab" during that particular ride.

Wife usually leaves room for the purse/helmet swap on her trike.

This is for the standard, run-around-the-home-area ride.

Longer rides, weather, and destination can add to the contents of the top trunk resulting in stuff being prioritized and shuffled around to the bottom trunk.

The missus purse goes in the top trunk, a bottle of hot sauce for when restaurants are lacking, sugar pills, bungee cords, GPS (my car GPS can be used in a pinch), some small Bibles, small bottle of windex and a rag, ball cap or two, suntan grease (missus is fair complected), phone charging junk.

A small 6/pack size cooler, extra gloves, cleaning cloth and windshield cleaner, my holster, my wallet, and when I stop place my helmet inside and lock it up.

Tool kit, rain gear, cleaning rags and a small bottle of bug slide.
I have to clean it out after every ride. My wife hasn't figured out that the trunk will open after a ride. You ought to see what she has to take on a over night ride. it's pitiful. Both trunks are slap full. I have one saddle bag liner half full, the rest is her's.

Tool kit, rain gear, cleaning rags and a small bottle of bug slide.
I have to clean it out after every ride. My wife hasn't figured out that the trunk will open after a ride. You ought to see what she has to take on a over night ride. it's pitiful. Both trunks are slap full. I have one saddle bag liner half full, the rest is her's.

I can relate !!!ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png