• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Any PA trikers on here?

15 miles North of Philly here (right by Burlington-Bristol Bridge). Lifelong rider, health made me switch to trike after Sturgis last year, Still lovin my face in the wind :cool:

15 miles North of Philly here (right by Burlington-Bristol Bridge). Lifelong rider, health made me switch to trike after Sturgis last year, Still lovin my face in the wind :cool:

Hello Thor! I am 25 miles SW of Chambersburg in Franklin County in Mercerburg near Whitetail Ski Resort. Sittin' here looking at 28 degrees on the thermometer wondering when Spring will really be here... LOL

We got our CSC trike built after a motorcycle accident last year. It was built on our 2012 Kawasaki 1700 Nomad. Got rearended as I was turning right.

We are enjoying riding on three now. Took a bit to adjust to after riding on two for so long. Got a matching trailer to haul the wife's extras when we travel.

SE PA here, between Reading and Lancaster. Would be great to meet for lunch some weekend when it warms up alittle.

Craig

Yes, all us PA trikers need to do that if/when it finally warms up!

Well I mowed the grass yesterday, mite need the snowblower today?? Only in Pa!

Wonder if we couldnt find a spot out around State College for a meet this summer. Pretty centrally located, I am guessing less then a 3hr ride for most folks in Pa. any thoughts?

Craig

Well I mowed the grass yesterday, mite need the snowblower today?? Only in Pa!

Wonder if we couldnt find a spot out around State College for a meet this summer. Pretty centrally located, I am guessing less then a 3hr ride for most folks in Pa. any thoughts?

Craig

Yeah, what is up with the weather this "Spring". Dang groundhog missed it this year for sure... LOL

I am game for meeting wherever. Guess we will have to see what the rest of any PA members have to say.

Hello Thor! I am 25 miles SW of Chambersburg in Franklin County in Mercerburg near Whitetail Ski Resort. Sittin' here looking at 28 degrees on the thermometer wondering when Spring will really be here... LOL

We got our CSC trike built after a motorcycle accident last year. It was built on our 2012 Kawasaki 1700 Nomad. Got rearended as I was turning right.

We are enjoying riding on three now. Took a bit to adjust to after riding on two for so long. Got a matching trailer to haul the wife's extras when we travel.

SE PA here, between Reading and Lancaster. Would be great to meet for lunch some weekend when it warms up alittle.

Craig

Howdy neighbors! :wave4: :wave4:
I'm down for a meet & greet. I haven't stopped riding (always rode year-round, but now I can also ride in the snow! Another benefit of that 3rd wheel:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:), so whenever it's decided, I'll be ready ThumbUp

meet and greet

ok so the consenses is a meet and greet in state college pa.
how about a meet and greet sat. july 2nd or sunday july 3rd at lunch time. at the state college texas road house. heres the address
1885 Waddle Rd, State College, PA 16803-1600

thought ai did this Huh

Well I reside just south of Clarion PA. Mile Marker 62 I-80. love riding with my bride. ThumbUp ride safely fearless

Attachments

• DSC00187.JPG
    DSC00187.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC00185.JPG
    DSC00185.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 344
  • DSC00136.JPG
    DSC00136.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC00125.JPG
    DSC00125.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC00124.JPG
    DSC00124.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC00117.JPG
    DSC00117.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 321
Nice looking ride Fred! I am about as close to the Mason-Dixon line as you can get in South Central PA.

ok so the consenses is a meet and greet in state college pa.
how about a meet and greet sat. july 2nd or sunday july 3rd at lunch time. at the state college texas road house. heres the address
1885 Waddle Rd, State College, PA 16803-1600

We mite be able to make it, will keep an eye on this thread.
Thanks, Craig

can't believe only one response so far. well it does'nt matter if 1 shows up or a bunch show up. but would like other opinions on the weekend selected and which day would suite better. whether sat. or sunday.

Too bad my puppies won't fit. 4 hr ride one way for me. Over nite delight would of been in order for me. Dogs!!
Maybe next time.

at this point I have no idea. it would be nice to get a consensus on how many were going to expect so we can get there early and get a table set up for the group.

Working on getting one of the new TT members, Pappymartz to ride up with us. He is one of my riding crew and rides a Freewheeler he bought last summer.

Last edited:
Working on getting one of the new TT members, Pappymartz to ride up with us. He is one of my riding crew and rides a Freewheeler he bought last summer.

Talked to Robley (Pappymartz). He is in for the meet and greet ride.

Some of our two wheeled friends might ride along too.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png