Any PA trikers on here?

sounds good. i'll meet you at the gap mini mart in shade gap at 10:30 i plan on going to huntington and going up 26 to state college

sounds good. i'll meet you at the gap mini mart in shade gap at 10:30 i plan on going to huntington and going up 26 to state college

Ok... see you then!

Rt 26 works I guess... we usually go on out through Huntington on Rt 22 to Rt 453 up to Tyrone and go up Rt 220/I-99.

BTW, were you at the Sheetz in Mt. Holly Springs on Sunday afternoon? I was there with a group we were riding with and when we pulled out saw a trike that looked like yours but was already out on the road.

yes I was there. probably didn't take notice to you because I was talking to a guy I used to work with.
you know catching up on the usual bull crap.

That is something like two or three time we were almost close enough to stop and talk but never did... :Shrug:

Guess we will change that Saturday... ThumbUp

Good Morning from the Allentown, PA area, yep it is that time of the year that we pickup and go riding daily, lol. Hope to see ya'll while I am out riding.

Unfortunately I mite miss this meet, been having some battery/charging issues. Hopefully it is something simple and I can get things worked out, if so I will see ya in State College.

Craig

Unfortunately I mite miss this meet, been having some battery/charging issues. Hopefully it is something simple and I can get things worked out, if so I will see ya in State College.

Craig

Hopefully it is simple! Looking forward to Saturday's meet and greet. Hope you can make it!

Looks like my stator is toast, not charging at all, trikes in the shop. Hope you guys have a good time in State College, dont forget to hit the "creamery"

Craig

All ya'll PA trikers missed out on an awesome days ride. 3W-lonerider and his other half, me and my bride and a two wheel friend of mine all met up and had an awesome day riding to and around State College. Pretty country to ride through. Had a good time at the Roadhouse chowing down and then stopped in Huntingdon for ice cream on the way home. 200 miles from out of the garage to parked back in for the night. Below is a pic on us following 3W and a pic back at the two wheeler following us.

Attachments

• Resized_20160702_103259.jpg
    Resized_20160702_103259.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 173
  • Resized_20160702_103313.jpg
    Resized_20160702_103313.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 171
it was really great getting togather today. and you said a mouth full everybody else missed out on a great day. we almost had the whole restaurant to ourselves. deffinatly gotta get togather more often

sweet. nice pics. is her butt feeling any better. if she woulda said something i coulda stopped in orby for a break if she needed one.

sweet. nice pics. is her butt feeling any better. if she woulda said something i coulda stopped in orby for a break if she needed one.

She is good now. She needs more rear seat time this season. She is way behind the eight ball getting out to riding with me this year.

It was a beautiful day for a ride, glad to hear you guys had a great time. I'll be at the next one!

Craig

anybody in south central pa up for a ride on sunday. might be able to find some roads that ya'll ain't never been on before.
you might just hear banjos playing to. LOL
BTW some of this ride will be in Maryland. so helmets would be a must

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png