Post Your Indian Trike Pictures Here

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Indian Motorcycle Company is back and no doubt is here to stay. The good news for trike enthusiasts is that all of the major trike conversion manufacturers have followed suit, bringing some pretty amazing trike kits to market so this forum is for you Indian trike owners. If you are one, please share your trike pictures here.

Here are a few pictures of mine. A picture of our his and hers :). A few close-ups of my pinstriping, but the pics don't do it justice and plus I'm a little challenged when it comes to editing the pics, somehow it makes them fuzzy :(.

Attachments

• 2015-10-25 20.48.18.jpg
    2015-10-25 20.48.18.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 967
  • 2015-10-25 20.45.25.jpg
    2015-10-25 20.45.25.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 956
  • 2015-10-25 20.46.54.jpg
    2015-10-25 20.46.54.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 937
  • 2015-10-25 20.44.48.jpg
    2015-10-25 20.44.48.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 1,001
I edited your pics to enlarge them for you...how's that? You can do the same thing by double left clicking on each image and selecting 'full size' then 'OK'.

And yes that's a beautiful Indian - Hannigan!

Awesome Indians!!!

What brand is the trunk are you running on the luggage rack on your trike?

Currently I have LeatherPro trunk on it. I've ordered a trunk from Heathers Leathers.

- - - Updated - - -

Who did the graphics?

A pinstriper from Hummlestown, Pa. Her name is Hot Rod Jen. The pictures don't do it justice, she did an outstanding job.

- - - Updated - - -

A pinstriper from Hummlestown, Pa. Her name is Hot Rod Jen. The pictures don't do it justice, she did an outstanding job.

Pictures rarely do. Still looks good though and in keeping with an Indian. I'm having some feathers done as well. Hope they turn out okay. I found out Friday how much it will cost. Can't hardly wait to see it but the guy wanted the weekend for things to dry before handling. You have to be prepared when it comes to price. :(

Please post pics of yours when done. I love looking at what people have painted on their bike/trike. I always say it ain't mine till I get that little bit of paint on it to make it mine. *:) * I'm sure it's going to look great.

- - - Updated - - -

Your right when it comes to the price. As long as you are happy with it. *You can't put a price on happiness. *

The whole project was done by Cherokee Cycles-Greer SC for a competition. No description of parts-vendors-trike kit. Nonetheless, a major custom job!

Did some further research. Champion is the manufacturer of the Scout kit.

I saw this beautiful trike recently at Motor Trike and did a little research. Interesting article!

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/project-scout/details/honoring-the-legend

That Indian Scout/Champion conversion sure makes a great combination.

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures rarely do. Still looks good though and in keeping with an Indian. I'm having some feathers done as well. Hope they turn out okay. I found out Friday how much it will cost. Can't hardly wait to see it but the guy wanted the weekend for things to dry before handling. You have to be prepared when it comes to price.:(

Who did your pinstriping,HC? I'm looking for someone in the NorTex area to do a little Von Dutch striping for me.

That Indian Scout/Champion conversion sure makes a great combination.

- - - Updated - - -

Who did your pinstriping,HC? I'm looking for someone in the NorTex area to do a little Von Dutch striping for me.

That would be Wayne Nolan. He's in Lewisville. He partners with I think the guys name is Chad Evans who does the airbrushing. But Nolan does the pin-striping. He has a Facebook account too. https://www.facebook.com/cwayne.nolan.3 Maybe that link will work. I'm not much into FB.

That would be Wayne Nolan. He's in Lewisville. He partners with I think the guys name is Chad Evans who does the airbrushing. But Nolan does the pin-striping. He has a Facebook account too. https://www.facebook.com/cwayne.nolan.3 Maybe that link will work. I'm not much into FB.

Thank you. The guy that used to do all my pinstriping, Steve Cox, has moved to Big Springs and is now semi-retired. Lewisville is a lot closer. I'm going to try to contact Wayne.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png