Dirt Dobber has died

I know this has been said but there are links on this page for Donations....

spacer.gif

Obituaries

James "Jim" Franklin Hayes
(February 20, 1950 - October 21, 2015)
spacer.gif

Send Flowers
Sign Guest Book | Send Private Condolences | Send Sympathy Card
vet_ffffff.gif
James Franklin "Jim" Hayes, age 65 of Pisgah died Wednesday, October 21 at UAB. Funeral services are Saturday ay 4 pm ct at Corner Stone Funeral Chapel with Bro. Roger Little and Bro. Rick Freeman officiating. Burial will follow in Smith cemetery with Military Honors. Family will receive friends from 2 to 8 pm Friday and 9 am until service time on Saturday.

Survivors include wife, Dana Guinn Hayes, daughters, Jennifer Luttman(Jason), Brianna Centers, son, Brandon Centers, grandchildren, John Hallman(Courtney), Matthew Edmondson, Ryan Landrum, Keith Hayes, Anthony Miles and Paige Miles.

Mr. Hayes was a Disabled Vietnam Veteran and received the Purple Heart. He was a member of Rosalie Baptist Church and was preceded in death by his parents, Leroy and Tena Taylor Hayes and daughter, Gina Miles.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

[h=2]
icon1.png
dirtdobber[/h]
I never met him but conversed by PMs and on forums. Prayers sent to his family. He will be missed on the forums as well as in life. Continue to Ride Safe in this final journey my friend. Doc

I can't believe this! He was just posting a few days ago_Other then here I did not know him but as much as he will be missed here I know his family and friends are really missing him. Goodbye DD,and God pless your family.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png