California Sidecar Trike information

Reaction score
Now that I have my "new to me" California Sidecar trike, I'd like to find some information about it.
Some of my questions are:

Serial/vin number location.
Air ride inflation, inflator location.
Brake brand and part numbers.
General owners information.
Service information.
Standard exhaust system.
Trailer wiring harness/wiring diagram.

I've contacted my local dealer who was anxious to have me bring it in to trade up to a newer model, but had very little (read nothing) to give me about what I had!

I understand that replacement parts all have to come through an authorized dealer. I can't find a parts list to order from to begin with!

This 2000 Valkyrie was triked in 2005. I'm assuming that means it was a current kit at that time. (you know about assuming)

If there are any Valkyrie trike owners out there on our website, please chime in and please let me know what info you might have.

i've looked on our site for the California Sidecar section and didn't even see one. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong area??

Thanks,
Larry in East China Mi.

I have no info on the kit but you can scroll down to" Brand specific forum "and get info there. Hope this helps.

I suspect CSC has a website and a tech phone number. Give them a call, they may even have an owner's manual.

Good luck on parts. I called CSC, wanted to replace the brake pads on my 98 Goldwing CSC trike. They told me to remove pads, take a picture of them & fax or email picture to them.

Pads didn't have to be changed at the time, I was changing & bleeding the clutch & brake fluids, so figured it'd be a good time.

So, if anyone has a GL1500 with a CSC kit on it & know which pads it takes, give me a heads up.

This is my 3rd CSC & brake pad issue is my only gripe.
Love the Valkyrie.

CSC Pads

From CSC there 8 bucks per pad 4 per side. Can't get em anywhere else ( you can but just easier to get them from CSC ). Customer service is outstanding get # from website and let them know what you got and they'll fix you right up.

From CSC there 8 bucks per pad 4 per side. Can't get em anywhere else ( you can but just easier to get them from CSC ).

Mine are 1974 Karmen Ghia front brake pads. Look square with two round holes for mounting.

Customer service is outstanding get # from website and let them know what you got and they'll fix you right up.

Could not agree more! Once you call them and speak with them you'll find they are not the enemy but rather a supporter. They love the older trikes.

Brad

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png