Rear seat

Aug 10, 2009
I would like to know if it is just my wife or do other passengers have the same problem. She complaines that it is very uncomfortable on her leg's because the bottom of seat is to wide? I already had the back of seat made where the passenger sits more straight up like she likes. We are both 70 and have traveled all over the US on Harley 's and she never complained. States there is no comfortable place to put feet & legs. Will not go on long trips, I say that's her problem because she could get use to it. Doing route 66 & going to enjoy it alone.
Rich

Have you thought about having the foam shaved to narrow it a bit? That's what a lot of women from my m/c forum seem to do. They say it helps them. :)

Sounds like you may want to have a custom seat made by Corbon or Seargant. They are expensive, but well worth the money if you wife is at the point of not wanting to ride with you.

Thank you for the replies. I think At $33k TMS should come out with some kind of seat that women can set comfortablly with at a fair price.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png