Lost My Mother This Morning

Darth

Reaction score
This morning my mother lost her battle with cancer. She was 93 years old and lived a very long and productive life. She was active and lived on her own until this past summer when she was diagnosed with lung cancer that had already spread to other areas of her body. To make matters worse, she fell two weeks ago and broke her hip and was never able to recover from it. She and my father were soulmates, and in the 14 years since his death there was hardly a day that she didn't say how much she missed him and wanted to be with him. Early this morning she completed her journey and was reunited with him in heaven.

Many thanks to Hospice Of Michigan... they are a wonderful organization that walked beside us every step of the way on this difficult journey.

Gary, I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. My mom went through the same thing a few years back. You and your family are in our prayers.

Darth, I am sorry for your loss, but I hope you find that special peace of knowing that she is again reunited with her beloved soul mate and is in heaven with him without pain and is whole again. She had to be a special person with a special purpose for God to allow her 93 years here on his earth to fulfill that purpose.

Peace be with you my Friend.

Gary, I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. My mom went through the same thing a few years back. You and your family are in our prayers.

Thanks Randy... and with a boxed up trike kit in my garage, I'll have a winter project to clear my mind and keep me occupied!!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png