Mystery?

Reggie

Apr 28, 2008
Just joined up and have an easy question. Anyone here have a Mystery trike conversion? I'm especially interested in opinions of their non-IRS, straight axle system. I'm toying with putting one on a mid range shaft drive like a Suzuki C50, Honda 1100 Spirit or even a 1500 Kawasaki Nomad.<br />
<br />
TIA, <br />
<br />
Reggie

Hello Reggie, welcome to the board. Read some of the threads on the Forum part of the board there was already a post about this kit. As of then no one had tried it but there was one who wanted too. Best of luck.
Have a great week.

Vulcan trike

I just joined this site. I have been coming and checking all the info out.It helped alot. I picked my vulcan trike up today. My first trike, Sure is differant from a bike. Hangs the curves great. It has a mystery design rearend.

Hello Reggie, welcome to the board. Read some of the threads on the Forum part of the board there was already a post about this kit. As of then no one had tried it but there was one who wanted too. Best of luck.
Have a great week.

Thanks, I'll keep looking!:D

Reggie,
It's a Mystery to me about your Mystery. Is it Mysterious that I cannot find the Mystery, here's hoping the Mystery can be solved;) Ha ha!!
Welcome to the forum Reggie....

I think I saw those guys up at Ameicade last year. They had every thing and any thing triked . LQQing for the pamphlet now ...

Just checked out the American site. Starts out cheap $5,000 but all the add on's really add up.

you'll be about $2000 cheaper than mystery. And get a better unit, better service,and quicker delivery. Mystery is a knockoff of American Trike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png