Rain

Dec 18, 2010
Keeter,Tx.U.S.A.
We have had 8.29in of rain in two days with more to come. Hope all you Texas folks are doing well and thinking of the trip to Osage Beach in June. See you there.ThumbUp

rain in texas

here in Huntington, TX it has rain just enough to keep me from getting the leaves up. if it don't dry up we will get covered up with leaves. probable 4 in. in the last 2 weeks

Jr, we are at 11.58 now and going to the barn to care for stock is a little soggggggggie. Stock tank is way out of banks and coastal hay field looks looks like large lake. O well it will quit and dry up soon.I hope.:Coffee:Don't think we will do any riding today.

We only have 1/2" in the rain gauge since Thursday. Just been drizzle. Enough to keep everything wet. I mow about 3 acres around our house and was able to get that all done on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Now leaves are all back covering the ground. Only November and I am ready for spring.

Sunman

Gee, you Texans are always in a pickle! LOL First you have a drought, now you have too much rain.
We in NH, were saying, we need to send some of this rain to Texas, so our beef prices won't be to high, now Texas needs to send us their rain so the cattle won't drown, and beef prices go up! LOL
I guess, we in NH better watch what we wish for, we are so sorry we wished rain on you! :D
Rosy

It's been raining here since Thursday. My guess would be around 3-4",so far. Sherry and I put on a big family Thanksgiving get-together on Friday in SW Oklahoma and right after we left to come home,that area suffered a big ice storm. Lots of power outages and trees down!

It has stoped raining at 12.02in at my place stock tank about 10ft out. Got all bales of hay hauled out of field early last week,thank goodness.At least we did not have a freeze.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png