Trike Talk Northeast 2016 Registration

Just booked a room. Don't call the days in central #, call days inn in Dover directly.

HA, Janice says, BAH on Maine, go to Tuckaway Tavern for their 2 for 2 on Mondays and Tuesday. You get two lobster rolls that are so big, you bring one home. Well, she did, but you Leo, it would be a snack for you. LOL
I would love to take our group there, but most of the time it is an hour+ wait for a party of four! & good luck on parking, that can be a hassle, but I have seen trikes there in the past, so word has gotten out! LOL
But, if anybody wants, I can give them directions on how to get there.
They also have a butcher shop that have great cuts of meat, and their steak tips are fabulous, along with their mac&cheese!
Just a note, please register on the NEGathering so we may get a better count on who is going to be at the Gathering, to advise the Restaurants of the number of possible dinner guest, so they can add extra staff.
Thank you.
Rosy

- - - Updated - - -

Just booked a room. Don't call the days in central #, call days inn in Dover directly.
Thank you, that's why we posted the number so you can get the discount for your room.
Please, don't forget to register on the NE Gathering site.
Rosy

Leo, Jeannette needs to come to the NE Gathering, I need help with Janice and Deb! LOL
kwputt & Ms. Vickie aren't coming, and he was my other helper with the comedy club, so, please tell her to come! OH, I forgot, Pam will be there, so if Janice, Pam, and Debbie get together, OH Boy, Dover is not going to be the same! I need help!! 🎉🎉🎉 😂😂😂
Rosy

- - - Updated - - -

Need to speak to the Mayor of Dover to see if we can store trailers and trucks in her parking lot next to the motel. So, who is bringing a trailer:
Tom
Phil
Bruce
Dennis
If you are not on the list, please let me know so I know how many spaces to ask for.
Thank you.
Rosy

if the Dennis you listed is me, I don't have a trailer. I will be working nights the entire week so will only meet early morning. I may go on a ride or two but may need to cut off and head home so I can get some sleep before work.

Nope, I knew you didn't have a trailer, and why would you need a trailer from Rochester! LOL Pete will like this, I am sure he won't have one from Farmington either! LOL
No, Dennis is from MS, a good ole country gentleman! Well, he lives there now, but not really from MS! LOL
Have a great day, and don't work too hard, yeah, like this is going to stop you working 12s!
Rosy

Need to iron out a couple of things, and I should be ready.
One is back roads for one of the rides, trying to stay away from highways, but some times it must be done.
I also need for everybody to register to get a good count.
Need to go to the places we are going to eat at and give them dates and times so they can staff or get our own function room.
See you soon!
Rosy

Leo, Jeannette needs to come to the NE Gathering, I need help with Janice and Deb! LOL
kwputt & Ms. Vickie aren't coming, and he was my other helper with the comedy club, so, please tell her to come! OH, I forgot, Pam will be there, so if Janice, Pam, and Debbie get together, OH Boy, Dover is not going to be the same! I need help!! 🎉🎉🎉 😂😂😂
Rosy

- - - Updated - - -

Need to speak to the Mayor of Dover to see if we can store trailers and trucks in her parking lot next to the motel. So, who is bringing a trailer:
Tom
Phil
Bruce
Dennis
If you are not on the list, please let me know so I know how many spaces to ask for.
Thank you.
Rosy
Rosy, The motel told me that they are blocking off 10 spots for us to park our vehicles so just how much more do you think that they will need?
Tomg

OK, do the math, trike, truck, trailer..that's 3 per person..Yes, not everybody will have 3, but I am not taking any chances with parking..If there is enough parking at the motel, great, if not, then there will be parking.
Dont worry Tom, I already have a buyer for your trailer mag wheels! LOL
Rosy

If you click on the link, you'll find both on the order form. :)

well, Duhh on me!! LOL:xzqxz::xzqxz:

- - - Updated - - -

OK, do the math, trike, truck, trailer..that's 3 per person..Yes, not everybody will have 3, but I am not taking any chances with parking..If there is enough parking at the motel, great, if not, then there will be parking.
Dont worry Tom, I already have a buyer for your trailer mag wheels! LOL
Rosy

RIDE the trike and you won't need trailer spaces!! Just saying..........

I might be able to let some folks keep their bike trailers at my house if that will help. It would be park at your own risk. I have never had an issue at my place but you never know. Depending on the size of the trailer, we might be able to park out of sight from folks passing by. Also my neighbors keep a good eye on things.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

If the mayor says OK, they would be in plain sight of people going by and the police.
The parking lot is next to Chapel Street at the Janetos parking lot. I would advise to bring a hitch lock for your trailer, even if you park it at the motel. I use one, even at my house. They are cheap and will deter a common thief, but not a professional one, as they can get into anything.
Rosy

image.jpeg
We Do Not have any of these in NH, but we do have lobsters and crab legs, which are very good!
Ask Janice and Leo, they should know! LOL
Rosy

well, Duhh on me!! LOL:xzqxz::xzqxz:

- - - Updated - - -

RIDE the trike and you won't need trailer spaces!! Just saying..........

I might be able to let some folks keep their bike trailers at my house if that will help. It would be park at your own risk. I have never had an issue at my place but you never know. Depending on the size of the trailer, we might be able to park out of sight from folks passing by. Also my neighbors keep a good eye on things.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Depending on the weather forecast I will ride the trike (1500miles each way ) but if the weather is iffy, I'll trailer up and it will be the first time in 61k miles.
Tomg

Tom, who else is coming up with you? Is Red going to be able to make, or is he still under the weather?
I don't know when Phil is leaving, do you?
Ultrafred should be here by then, I believe.
Rosy

Tom, who else is coming up with you? Is Red going to be able to make, or is he still under the weather?
I don't know when Phil is leaving, do you?
Ultrafred should be here by then, I believe.
Rosy
No Red this trip as he wants to go to Maggie Valley with me and then to Va for a Sea Bee get together a week later. If all goes as planned, Jerry and I will ride the Blue Ridge with Red after Maggie Valley but not his Sea Bee meeting. Phil should be there the time I get there. Haven't heard of anyone else yet.
Tom

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png