Trike Talk Northeast 2016 Registration

Rosy, sorry to hear about your medical issue. I think Leo is to blame! He started all this.

Get well and keep us posted.

Maybe! For one stinking toe operation, have to go for EKG, chest x-ray and blood work today. Then there is Medical Clearance appointment with PCP, pre-op meeting, surgery and post-op meeting. Jeannette needs one surgery so far, but exploratory procedure on Monday shows need for more pre-op investigation. So much fun! Best wishes Rosy!

Know what you are speaking about. I feel like a pin cushing, and I have given so much blood, I feel like a host to vampires.
Surgery, is in a couple of hours, got my Ivey, now to get the happy juice to make me go to sleep.
Nighty..night
Rosy

Rosy, glad to hear you are on the mend. Recover well. And Leo, I have a $5 Walmart knife that is great for surgeries on toes if you want to skip all the pre-testing.
I'll miss seeing all you guys this year. I'll have to break the news to Dianne in morning. Saw this all too late.

Andrew, I joked with Jeannette about cutting that toe off and cauterizing it. Guess we'll pass on that idea. Good news is Larry the lobster is safe for another year. :D

Attachments

• lobster_6.jpg
    lobster_6.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 99
Maybe! For one stinking toe operation, have to go for EKG, chest x-ray and blood work today. Then there is Medical Clearance appointment with PCP, pre-op meeting, surgery and post-op meeting. Jeannette needs one surgery so far, but exploratory procedure on Monday shows need for more pre-op investigation. So much fun! Best wishes Rosy!

Dang, good luck to the both of you!! Looking forward to riding together again in the future..

I am so sorry about the cancellation of the Gathering, it was not planned, I couldn't even get out of the Dr's. Office. They were going to put me in an ambulance, but talked them into Janice picking me up and taking me to the hospital.
I have a question, is anybody coming up to Dover?
Let me know.
Thanks.
Rosy

Rosy, you get imeadiate service by taking the bus.
Like I said take care of yourself first , get well.
Frank.
You are so correct, that's why I called Janice, or I would have missed dinner if I waited for the ambulance! LOL
Rosy

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Frank, check is in the mail. Sorry, about the Gathering.
Rosy

I have a question, is anybody coming up to Dover?
Let me know.
Thanks.
Rosy
Decided to do something completely different. If anyone is interested, we are heading to Tupper Lake, NY for the week of Aug 14th. Located west of Lake Placid. Relaxing location. Nice kayaking. Nice riding up in that area. Just $79/night at the refurbished Tupper Lake motel. We will just (not gold) wing it for the week. See where the wind takes us up there. Was last there about 10 years ago. Good time.

Decided to do something completely different. If anyone is interested, we are heading to Tupper Lake, NY for the week of Aug 14th. Located west of Lake Placid. Relaxing location. Nice kayaking. Nice riding up in that area. Just $79/night at the refurbished Tupper Lake motel. We will just (not gold) wing it for the week. See where the wind takes us up there. Was last there about 10 years ago. Good time.

How long you going to be there ? maybe we will come up for a few days ?

WOW, that looks like a great place to do some fly fishing!
No so much Kayaking because it looks very low and rocky.
Post pictures Bozo.
Hey, how was the Mets game, did you and Di get wet..Tell Di, Giants getting ready for next season! GO Giants!
Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png