Champion trike on a 2012 Cross Country

Well I took it out for a test ride yesterday. Just a short ride around the neighborhood. Handled crip n clean. After all my brake bleeding fiascos it's still mushy in the rear. Front is perfect. Hell even the hard to bleed hydraulic clutch is work g well. Now I just need to finish up some wiring, install my amp n speakers, air ride, reverse and hang the body. Oh and bleed those damn brakes again. Argh!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 162
love the look of your trike. i talked to champion yest and found out they use the vic reverse. do you have it on yours? we want a top box and i only have a cross roads
so i think im back to csc. their truck will be in central ill
in may so we will get to ride one. cant wait to see yours done. the back end on a cham-lehman is the best looking one out there.

Actually I just installed reverse Sunday. I still need to run the wire loom for it. Not really that difficult of an install. Psulie at Honda East has 20% off all victory parts. I know he has a couple sets of lower fairings hanging around he wants to move. Might have a trunk too. I agree as to the looks. Champion has the best looking body for the Victories. That was my final reason for ordering one. Mechanically they are excellent trike conversions.

i know you are on the victory forum, like me. honda
east gives an extra 5% for forum members. have
to give paulie a call. just got some stuff from them.
a vic dealer about 60 miles from me does lehman, csc ,
and motortrike.

would have to sell mine and i know how it has been treated.
dont really need the fairing. my shield and lowers are a lot larger than most. had 7 jurok make it off my pattern.

Nice. As long as you're happy with it that is what counts.

I have a Kewl metal rake kit that would work for you Irv.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png