Dk lift kit for my harley !

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
Well a week after we did my ridin buddies 2014 HD . We finally had time to do mine yesterday afternoon. Getting better at this after the 1st one. We did mine in under 1 1/2 on Friday morning. Couldn't take it home till last night. They were oiling the streets here in Sun City West Az. So after we wife and I got home from shopping for our party this afternoon. We stopped over our friends to pick it up and ride her home. " 1st " thing I left was my feet don't touch the ground any more :laugh::laugh:. WE all laughed about that. I can still move her backwards out of the garage on my tip toes lol.

Once she moved down the driveway and into the street. I started her up and she felt a bit higher now. Took her home and its' only 6. of a mile back to our home. BUT I did notice 2 things 1. she's not as loud as she was a few hrs ago. Might be that the mufflers are not that close to the ground now any more :mad:.. 2nd she seems to turn easier going around corners. But that might be all up in my head. I think if my measurements are correct it raised her about and inch and a half in the rear. BUT that's with 40 lbs of air in the shocks also. More on this when I get a chance for a longer ride. Maybe before the party our place this afternoon I can take out for a quickie :D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh:. Later Dude's and Dudette's ThumbUp

It really DOES make steering easier (at least on a 2010). Did you scrape on the driveway?
HI Bill. NOPE backed straight back out of the garage into the street and There's NO way in Hell that I'll hit my mufflers again. Seeing that my bike has sat for over a few weeks. I had to put the battery tender on her over night.:xzqxz:. But early yesterday morning I took her out for a spin around the area and to a friends home. Felt GOOD and in NO way am I going to hit these high curbs we have out here now. one thing that's funny. I'm 5'10well I used to be anyways. But now my feet don't touch the ground ha ha ha. I laugh my BUTT OFF when I seen I couldn't so did my friend :D. Maybe I should let out about 10 lbs of air out of the shocks lol. But it road great handled good. Got to ride it at night to see if I have adjust my lights next. Plus wife hasn't rode on it either just yet. I'll check back when she does and she how she likes it ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

For me, a little. I can't say it's like power steering though. But yes, it helps some.
YEAH the rake is still the same so that shouldn't change. But it did feel easier to make the corners around the neighborhood. More on this i hope later this week. :D

Well after not being able to ride for the last 3 weeks because of our travels for Christmas. We took her out yesterday for a Breakfast run with our GOOD friends Randy & Linda. Never even thought about the New lift on the Trike till we got back from Breakfast lol. The ride seems a little more comfortable and neither one of us scraped our pipes going up or down the driveways. So that a huge PLUS also. Like Mc D says I'm LOVIN IT ThumbUp

Well after not being able to ride for the last 3 weeks because of our travels for Christmas. We took her out yesterday for a Breakfast run with our GOOD friends Randy & Linda. Never even thought about the New lift on the Trike till we got back from Breakfast lol. The ride seems a little more comfortable and neither one of us scraped our pipes going up or down the driveways. So that a huge PLUS also. Like Mc D says I'm LOVIN IT ThumbUp

Always great to hear! ThumbUp

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png