Favorite wax or polish application

paws

Just Killing Time...
Oct 22, 2011
Kerrville, TX U.S.A
What's your favorite wax or polish application you like to use on your trike?

Is it a general all-in-one cleaner/shine or a separate application after a water-wash of the trike?

Just curious what everybody is using...

I love the Honda Spray cleaner .. got it when I had a Gold Wing and kept using it when I went back to Harleys.

Hey Fuzzy... that's what we've been using on all our bikes for years also.

There's probably been some new stuff on the market by now - just wondered what else might be out there that people really like.

I used Glare (polish/sealer) shortly after taking delivery of the trike and it has lasted through our harsh summers very well, for touch up between washes I'm using Sta-bil 303 speed detailer which works great on chrome also. Totally satisfied with both products.

S100 detail + wax, spray can, good stuff and easy to use. How many different detailers, cleaners and wax do most of us have on the shelf? Probably more than we can ever use. I've pretty much settled on the S100 product, take one can of the stuff on the long or short rides, works good.

I just started thinking..[I really gotta stop doing that] Anyway being that i use the Honda wax on my Tri-Glide' So should i also have been using Honda oil 20/40 Synthetic in my engine.... Right now i use the Harley 20/50 full Synthetic...;)

This subject is about as subjective as what engine oil is best, so here's my $.02 on it:
Star Brite Premium Marine Polish with PTEF. Stuff leaves a slippery feel to the surface like no other polish I've ever seen or used.
In between washings, Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer gets the job done nicely...ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png