Rear brake master cylinder reservoir idea

Dirtydan

Jul 18, 2015
San Tan Valley, AZ
Does anyone have any ideas or any place they could point me to where I can find a rear brake master cylinder reservoir? I need a larger than stock one for the trike. Don't like the Wilwood that Champion supplied. I'm sure it will function fine but its damn ugly.

Ok, I guess no one wants to jump in here or has any ideas. Why do i need such a large reservoir? That's all it is, a reservoir. You're not using it for braking. You're using the fluid in the lines. See the pictures.
thanks Dan

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 181
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 184
That looks like the same one that I have on my Kawi Trike except the hose connection is on the bottom. Works for me. The only thing that I have is I need to move it higher on the trike. It sits lower that the brake lines.

You do mean the one on the right correct? That's the Wilwood one that Champion supplies. I'm sure it's fine and works great but it's butt ugly. I was just looking for a more aesthetically pleasing one.

Last edited:
So it looks like Motortrike uses the stock one. So that's the way I'll be going until I find something nicer looking that holds at least the same amount of fluid.

Attachments

• s-trike-2.jpg
    s-trike-2.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 166
  • s-trike.jpg
    s-trike.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 156
I don't know that its my only option but it's going to work. and once it's all set up I don't feel like redoing it with a different master. So that's what I will do. I have one on my other XCT and you cant tell that its a sleeve and a cover.

Does anyone have any ideas or any place they could point me to where I can find a rear brake master cylinder reservoir? I need a larger than stock one for the trike. Don't like the Wilwood that Champion supplied. I'm sure it will function fine but its damn ugly.
bazman. the guys in England fitted mine low down at front frame and fitted a metal holed ventilated guard on my hammer S trike if that helps

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png