Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

Beautiful ride

Yes and that is the most enjoyable 230 miles you will ever ride. As a local I have ridden this many times. As time gets closer we may get up a group and make a day out of it if no one else has plans.

I'm coming

:pepper: Just signed up at motel and TOI. There is no way you can have this kind of party with out me. This the best group of crazy people I have ever seen. Will arrive on the 5th and leave, when I am sober enough to leave, just kidding, 10th. See a lot of you at the Midwest gathering, others at Maggie Valley.

Jerry :clapping: :clapping:

hay EZJerry

:pepper: Just signed up at motel and TOI. There is no way you can have this kind of party with out me. This the best group of crazy people I have ever seen. Will arrive on the 5th and leave, when I am sober enough to leave, just kidding, 10th. See a lot of you at the Midwest gathering, others at Maggie Valley.

Jerry :clapping: :clapping:

Darlene and I will be at both also so we will see you there

Natalie,
I told Marge that you and Mikey registered, we are excited to see yall. Sure do hope you can make it, this will be a really good meet up.

Thanks, Randy, we are really looking forward to the gathering, it's ALWAYS a lot of fun with good people! ThumbUp
Natalie and Mike

Registered with TT and room, reservation taken care of , now waiting for my trike to get done . Sounds like it'll be a great time can't wait.

I'm looking forward to this reunion more than any one we have had yet, and we have had some awesome ones. I've been slowly gathering just the right parts and pieces for "Spike" and will have her all dressed up and ready to dance with the Dragon come September. She has sat in the corner for a long time now, taking second place to all the other projects, customer's trikes and her room mate, a 2012 Dyna Wide Glide 103 project who's been getting all of my attention lately, but she'll be the Belle of the Ball come Maggie Valley.

20141212_122134.jpg

20141222_172603.jpg

20141222_172633.jpg

20141220_113846.jpg

20141222_172640.jpg

20150130_114913.jpg

Silver base coat, that's the pin-stripes color. Black is the main color with candy orange stripes. I laid out the design and applied all the stripe tape and Tim at Hannigan sprayed the color. Paint is all finished and I'm real happy with it. More pics to follow in a separate thread.

What? No build thread???? I'm a little disappointed ... :Shrug:

I didnt want to start the world's longest running build thread until I got close to a finish date. ;) I'm really excited to get her finished before Maggie Valley. As I get closer, I will post the build in its entirety. I'm really stoked!! Lots of pics...

Registered today, will make the reservations later this evening at BW, we're looking forward to seeing everyone!

Reserved

We're all set
registered here and room reserved
also doing the geico hot bike tour so registered there
should be a great time in the Smokies

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png