Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

My wife and I will be there but we will be driving up each day we are only about an hour away looking forward to our first meet an greet.

look forward to meeting with you. I have been online looking at property in Travelers Rest and surrounding areas. I will be spending a couple days in Greer at my friends house before and after the MV gathering.

I led a Ride on this Route about 4 years ago...because of the mileage and curves, most were worn out before getting back to Maggie Valley, and about half peeled off early....ThumbUp

I knew it was to far but threw it out for an option, maybe if we got a closer start. I was not volunteering to lead it unless it was 10 or less. It is a nice run though.

I knew it was to far but threw it out for an option, maybe if we got a closer start. I was not volunteering to lead it unless it was 10 or less. It is a nice run though.

Yep, a really GREAT Route...ThumbUp...10 or less Riders with lotsa' distance and twisties experience would make for a Fantastic Day.....ThumbUp

OK...Our Bad News for this Thread...Mitzie went to work for Home Depot 3 years ago at Their "one of only 6" Convenience Stores, then transferred to the Regular Home Depot Store. Due to Her bad knee, She transferred back to the Convenience Store before Her knee replacement last year and has remained there. Home Depot sold the Stores at the end of 2015 to Tri-Star Shell (Dailys and Twice Dailys chain)...The TRIKE TALK 2016 MAGGIE VALLEY EVENT falls into the Dates She will be driving to another Twice Daily Store about 60 miles away for Training after They shut Her Store down for a re-model and rebuild........sooooooo, We will not be able to attend this year...:(...sometimes "Life" gets in the way of FUN...Hope Everyone attending has a GREAT, FUN, and SAFE RALLY and Trip......ThumbUp

Just made reservations fro Jackie and I arriving on the 5th and leaving on the 10th. We are both really looking forward to this years gathering.:pepper::clapping:

Mikey and I are registered (here) and at Best Western, Maggie Valley! :clapping: Hope to make it this year!
Wifey (Natalie)

Natalie,
I told Marge that you and Mikey registered, we are excited to see yall. Sure do hope you can make it, this will be a really good meet up.

Maggie valley 2016

OK you fast talking people, has done it again. Darlene and I have our Reservation's for check in Sept.5, check out Sept. 10 th Darlene and I enjoyed it last year so much we would not think of a gathering up there with out us. you'll be safe and we will see you there .

OK you fast talking people, has done it again. Darlene and I have our Reservation's for check in Sept.5, check out Sept. 10 th Darlene and I enjoyed it last year so much we would not think of a gathering up there with out us. you'll be safe and we will see you there .

Well it looks like the gang will all be here, this will be a great time. We are really looking forward to seeing all our good buddies and making some new ones!

If you are thinking about coming, go ahead and sign up on the registration page and book your rooms before the rooms all get sold out. The Hot Bike Tour will be in town and is supposed to bring in hundreds if not thousands of bikers so rooms are going to be impossible to find within 50 miles of Maggie Valley if you dont book soon. Our rooms are being held for a while, but will be released if they dont fill up well before the event because the Hotel can easily get two or three times the rate we are paying when an event like this comes to town.

I called Best Western and was on hold for about 10 min then she came on and asked for my call back info because they are slammed. Anyway about 20 min later they called me back. Alls good, I'm booked on Monday 5th thru Friday. See ya'll there.

:pepper::pepper::pepper:

I called Best Western and was on hold for about 10 min then she came on and asked for my call back info because they are slammed. Anyway about 20 min later they called me back. Alls good, I'm booked on Monday 5th thru Friday. See ya'll there.

:pepper::pepper::pepper:

Yep between our folks registering and the Hot Bike Tour attendees attempting to register, their phone is ringing off the hook at all three of their hotels in Maggie Valley. Call ASAP to register for one of our reserved rooms or you may not get a room depending on how fast our rooms book out. The rooms are all deluxe rooms with fridge and microwave and the place has been recently renovated. Its the nicest hotel in Maggie Valley in my opinion.

Hope to see you there, we will have a blast.

Host Hotel: Best Western
-
ph: 828-926-3962

Maggie Valley

Hi Trikers, I have made reservations for the Maggie Valley trip and wanted to know if I need to register that we are coming or for any of the event & rides? Thanks in advance

Hi Trikers, I have made reservations for the Maggie Valley trip and wanted to know if I need to register that we are coming or for any of the event & rides? Thanks in advance

We are still scheduling the rides and events and will be providing that information later.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png