Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

Wish I could...

Very disappointed I can't make this one. Too much other stuff going on that is getting in the way. Hope you all have a great time and everyone is safe. Zook your trike looks great - it will be the envy of everyone there.

One little thing...I think NC is a long way from the Rocky Mountains, unless they moved one or the other. ;)

Very disappointed I can't make this one. Too much other stuff going on that is getting in the way. Hope you all have a great time and everyone is safe. Zook your trike looks great - it will be the envy of everyone there.

One little thing...I think NC is a long way from the Rocky Mountains, unless they moved one or the other. ;)

The Smoky Mountains ARE Rocky right? ;)

I'm looking forward to this reunion more than any one we have had yet, and we have had some awesome ones. I've been slowly gathering just the right parts and pieces for "Spike" and will have her all dressed up and ready to dance with the Dragon come September. She has sat in the corner for a long time now, taking second place to all the other projects, customer's trikes and her room mate, a 2012 Dyna Wide Glide 103 project who's been getting all of my attention lately, but she'll be the Belle of the Ball come Maggie Valley.

View attachment 34102

View attachment 34103

View attachment 34169

View attachment 34106

View attachment 34107

View attachment 34108

Silver base coat, that's the pin-stripes color. Black is the main color with candy orange stripes. I laid out the design and applied all the stripe tape and Tim at Hannigan sprayed the color. Paint is all finished and I'm real happy with it. More pics to follow in a separate thread.

NICE...!!!!!...ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

I would like to see a trip on the Cherohala Skyway with a return thru the dragon, but it's 230 miles rt.

215 and 276 out of Waynesville is a nice trip too. We took it 3 times, last year

I was wondering since the gathering is Monday thru Friday if most folks are leaving Friday or if activities will be on Friday also and leaving on Saturday, it would help us decide if an extra day is needed at BW, thanks in advance.

That's a nice trike, if it rides as good as it looks you are in great shape.

Thanks! Unfortunately our wx thru Sat. is wet and blowy, 20 to 25+ mph. I'll have to wait that out before getting any more miles on it and truly evaluate the ride. I do have faith and confidence though. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful trike, just can't beat the color in my opinion.

Let's just say we both have good taste in motorcycles. ;)

I wish I could attend, but the lack of $$$ won't let me. Those who go to the Wheels Through Time Museum I want you to keep your eyes peeled for a black 1984 Electra-glide Classic. Take a photo of it and I will tell you how it got there. If by chance a blue 1988 Electra-glide show bike is on the floor please get a pic, I will tell you how it got there. :D

This sounds like a wonderful time and I'm going to register. I saw in a previous thread that Hillbilly campground is very close to the host hotel. We just took delivery of our "retirement home", a nearly 44' long fifth wheel toy hauler. Looking for any info on the campgrounds from previous attendees. I'm going to make a different thread for campground info so as not to clutter this thread up.
Denny

This sounds like a wonderful time and I'm going to register. I saw in a previous thread that Hillbilly campground is very close to the host hotel. We just took delivery of our "retirement home", a nearly 44' long fifth wheel toy hauler. Looking for any info on the campgrounds from previous attendees. I'm going to make a different thread for campground info so as not to clutter this thread up.
Denny
We stayed at Hillbilly last year. They are closed for the winter and the site is down. Can't get reservations till april 1.
44ft might be too much for them. It's not a big campground.

camp ground

The wife and I are thinking about going to the rally this year but we need to know if there is a camp ground that allows travel trailers that everybody uses. We have a toy hauler.

The wife and I are thinking about going to the rally this year but we need to know if there is a camp ground that allows travel trailers that everybody uses. We have a toy hauler.

At the Rally In The Valley V a few years ago we camped in our Bunkhouse camper. The campground was about 2 miles from the host hotel. It was Stonebridge RV Resort and Campground, plenty of room for toyhaulers. Website: http://www.stonebridgecampgrounds.com/

We have a reservation at Cross Creek RV park for this rally, and have a Voltage 3970 toy hauler. Cross Creek appears to be located next to Stonebridge campground, and Google says 2.1 miles away from the host hotel.
Denny

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png