Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

If things go as planned, we'll be there on Monday, early afternoon.

My wife has to work Sat. And Sun. so we are leaving Monday morning, so we will be there that evening. Can't wait.:clapping:

I am leaving Sunday morning will be in Mv sometime Monday probably late. Jr be sure and have my beer ready by the time I arrive I will be thirsty.

Marge and I will be arriving on Sunday. As always the main gathering spot will be The Best Western Hotel. That is where our daily rides will depart from and where our cookouts and hangouts will be. Michael, the hotel owner bought us a nice big grill last year for our cookouts, and we always have at least one sometimes two there under the deck at the front. We will have a table set up outside by the lobby for sign in and events schedule.

There will be daily rides or pick your own route if you prefer not to ride with a large group. Some don't and that is not a problem. Ride single or hook up with a buddy of two and just enjoy the beauty that is Maggie Valley where every road is pretty amazing. Wheels Through Time Museum is a must see and Dale gives us a nice group discount rate for that. This year the Hot Bike Tour will be in town and Dale is hosting a gathering at WTT so there will be a lot to see there with the bike show and build off going on.

Carolyn and I are truly going to miss all of you! We hope to see most of you in Texas next month!

I'm hitting the road early monday mourning:laugh: should arive around noon:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Well, we been visiting kin-folk in Panama City Beach, Fl since Wednesday evening. Since we survived the hurricane (LOL, just on the western edge) we are now preparing to ease toward the Rally in the Valley sometime Sunday. See ya'll Monday.

Had to book at the Microtel next door, so i really do not know how that will work, but I will be coming in on the 7th and leave on the 9th. 1st time to a trike talk event, so i am looking forward to it!

Ok all remember when you go to the Wheels Through Time Museum be looking for a black 1984 Electra-glide Classic. The person who posts the pic here will learn about the bike and I will tell you the rest of the story. Sorry there is no prize :laugh:.

Had to book at the Microtel next door, so i really do not know how that will work, but I will be coming in on the 7th and leave on the 9th. 1st time to a trike talk event, so i am looking forward to it!
You should be OK at the Microtel...if I get to come I will not be staying at the Best Western either. This will be my first TT event also.

Last edited:
Maggie 2016

I have heard thru the grapevine, that there will be a SPECIAL guest at the BW Wed or Thru evening, As Goober would say Surprise Surprise.........Charlie

Checking in from Maggie Valley. The weather here has been perfect! Sunny and low 70s at night, high 70s and up to 80 in the daytime. Had two great rides yesterday and a cookout at the hotel last night. Pics to follow.

Junior and Darlene got rear ended by a pickup on the way up here, but fortunately weren't hurt. Their trailer got some damage and the solenoid on their starter stuck and burned up their starter so they had to rent a U-Haul trailer and borrow a truck from a relative and take the trike back home to Texas. "Puddin" and Darlene will be missed.

As always the highlight is making new friends and seeing old ones we don't see but once every year or two. Lots of real good people!

Hope everyone has a great rally, I will have to miss this one as my wife had a bad car wreck yesterday & is in the hospital.

Hope everyone has a great rally, I will have to miss this one as my wife had a bad car wreck yesterday & is in the hospital.

Prayers sent up for your wife for a speedy and full recovery. Please let us know how she is doing.

I made it in to Maggie Valley last night, looking for some good rides today.
Ron

Yesterday a bunch of us rode "The Rattler"....

1%20The%20Rattler_zps6hrgxsvi.jpg

I think there were around 25 of us. Here is some of the group in Hot Springs, making a U-Turn

2%20The%20Rattler_zpsi0jyiiks.jpg

It was a fun ride!

3%20The%20Rattler_zpsalpedydx.jpg

A look back.

4%20A%20look%20back_zpsyrme9pup.jpg

Kevin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png