Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

I didnt want to start the world's longest running build thread until I got close to a finish date. ;) I'm really excited to get her finished before Maggie Valley. As I get closer, I will post the build in its entirety. I'm really stoked!! Lots of pics...

How is this coming along? OR Did I miss that thread??

Anyone pulling thier m/c camper to this event? If so, where are you staying? Trying to decide whether to bring the Kwik Kamp or just stay in a motel.

When we went 2 years ago we stayed at Stonebridge campground in our Bunkhouse. Nice place, we had a RV all grass pull through site as part of the Trike Talk reserved section of the campground. A few others stayed there, but we felt a bit removed from the gathering. Last year we stayed at the host hotel, felt more like one of the group a day had a great time in the evenings sitting around telling tales and swapping lies. Was also nice when it rained sitting under cover of the hotel porch and socializing. We do like camping, but for this event we recommend staying at the host hotel.

Anyone going to Maggie Valley from Ohio?

Looking to possibly hook up with some other trikers going to Maggie Valley from Ohio. Anyone? Shoot me a PM if you'd prefer. Thanks ...

Change of plans ...

Well, as the title says, a change of plans for this years event in Maggie Valley. I will NOT be there this year. I have already cancelled my room at the Best Western Host Hotel (very nice people) so there is another two queen bed room available. Bazooka please remove my name from the list of registered attendees.

I really hate this but it is what it is.

Have to cancel

Due to family situations, I have to cancel this year, have already cancelled my room at The Best Western.

Will not be able to attend Maggie Valley as planned this Year! But I will be riding the midway portion and northern end of the Blue Ridge the following week. Hope everyone has a great time and safe rides.
Tomg

Will not be able to attend Maggie Valley as planned this Year! But I will be riding the midway portion and northern end of the Blue Ridge the following week. Hope everyone has a great time and safe rides.
Tomg

Good....maybe someone besides you and Jerry will win a freakin door prize this year! :p

Good....maybe someone besides you and Jerry will win a freakin door prize this year! :p

Hey, we didn't draw the tickets, just happened to have the lucky numbers. Besides if you remember correctly, I was just picking the prize up for someone who didn't want to stand up in front of everyone. But we all did get a kick out of it !! Again I wish the best to all that attend and safe riding. Next year is closer than you think !!

Tom

After looking forward to the Maggie Valley trip all summer I've had to cancel my ride due a shoulder injury. Room reservation has been canceled and I can only hope I'm able to get to go next year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png