Kury passenger pegs on HTS

Oct 8, 2015
Kingston, Illinois
Has anyone installed Kury passenger pegs on there Roadsmith HTS with out modifications to the aqua shields. I see where there had to be modifications done on the HT aqua shields and don't want to do that if I don't have to.

passpegs.jpg

If you mean these:
I have them on my Hannigan conversion with foot fairings(aqua shields). I had to use the supplied spacers but, had to buy longer bolts than those that came with the pegs!
Note: as I said, mine is a Hannigan.

View attachment 32614

If you mean these:
I have them on my Hannigan conversion with foot fairings(aqua shields). I had to use the supplied spacers but, had to buy longer bolts than those that came with the pegs!
Note: as I said, mine is a Hannigan.

Yes those are to passenger pegs I am looking to put on my Roadsmith to replace the transformer boards. My wife doesn't like the way she has to put her feet on the main board with the peg in the up position. Just want to make sure that they will fit without any problem.

Last edited:
Yes those are to passenger pegs I am looking to put on my Roadsmith to replace the transformer boards. My wife doesn't like the way she has to put her feet on the main board with the peg in the up position. Just want to make sure that they will fit without any problem.
My memory is improving:
There were spacers added to my passenger boards to clear the trike body during the conversion!
When I added the Kury passenger boards, I found the bolts to short. Had to get longer Grade 8 bolts.
Again, this is on a Hannigan conversion.

Should be no issues with the Kury Passenger Pegs on your HTS1800 w/Wing Guards Wingrider. :) They mount via the original factory floorboard mounts and are out of the way of the Wing Guards.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png