CSC Kruze exhaust unintended consequences

Mine, mine, it's mine!

Ah, finally Lady Liberty is home again. It's been a very long month. Here she is!

IMG_1516.jpg

Still at the shop.

IMG_1518.jpg

Home at last.jpg

Home at last!

IMG_1523.jpg

Let's go Triking!

Thank you to those who have supported me during the conversion.

OK, will someone please tell me how to delete these attachments?

Attachments

• IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1535.jpg
    IMG_1535.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 134
super nice ! i can quit holding my breath. waiting on ride and drive report. and noise level. how is the reverse.
300 other ?'s enjoy !

super nice ! i can quit holding my breath. waiting on ride and drive report. and noise level. how is the reverse.

300 other ?'s enjoy !

GM Irv and thanks. Ask away, I"ll try to answer any of your questions that I can.

wing's

IRV, I only live 10 minutes from their shop in Deforest/Madison an about a hour or so from Vetesnik's home store and about an hour from the Roadsmith place in Janesville. I sold my Goldwing trike outright and decided I would get a good used Voyager or a Victory cross country tour and have it triked. I previously bought my Goldwing trike from Vetesnik. Vetesnick wouldn't do a Victory at all. They said they would do a Kawasaki since they did sell those but hadn't ever done one as trike. But when they sent me my estimate for a basic no frill's one color kit it was way crazy high as was the Janesville place and both without electric reverse or any options. So I went internet searching and found Central NE Wing's-N-Things in Nebraska. Trikes are about all they do and mostly all CSC kits. They had my Voyager trike fully loaded that I just bought last October for not much more than Vetesnik and the other Roadsmith place wanted to just put the kit on a bike that I would have had to buy. Saved lots of $$$$. Wing's have just built a loaded red/grey Voyager and have another white/ gold Voyager plus numerous Goldwings right now. Joe seems to be a standup honest guy and my whole experience has been great, the trike is great. He himself and his partner build the trikes.I called him up, he sent pictures, told me everything that he knew was wrong with the bike/trike. I drove out, road tested the one we talked about plus another he had. Bought the original one we talked about, , and drove it back to Wisconsin. Give them a look...Central NE Wing's-N-Things. The red/grey one is listed now on Cycle Trader. If you talk with Joe, tell him Dave Foley from Wisconsin said Hi and told you to give him a call. They have sent trikes all over the country and out of the country. They will also do your bike. safe riding.

Ha lol I just got my trike there as well and they are a GREAT bunch of guys to work with, and yes the red one you saw is in my hands lol funny things you see.
I cant believe the difference from 2 wheels to 3 wont look back. If anyone is looking for trikes this is the place he has my 10 voyager there and he had a dam good looking blue and silver there to trike but may have sold it as a two wheel deal.

- - - Updated - - -

So plz tell me how does it ride and what about muffler de cell popping, I can tell you on mine it pops but I like that so no big deal to me.

i, too have a can am now. still have the victory cross
roads , but it is for sale i bought a leftover rts in
white. hope it is the right move.sure does ride nice.
enjoy your rides guys. i was just afraid of the csc
being too loud after driving one.003.JPG

Suggestion on new trike

I have a Champion on my '09 voyager, and speaking from experience, I would make two suggestions:

1. REAR BUMPER I am constantly in fear of backing into a curb or parking strip, and I know that will be expensive!

2. Check into Ivans reflash, it made my '09 a much better bike. Runs cooler, has better acceleration, and I get a few more MPG's.

The CSC is a beautiful bike, you will be riding it all over the US as I am with my Champion! Triking is a lot more fun!

hank43
Sacramento, CA

i know this is an older thread, which is perfect for this question.i'm considering a 2019 kawasaki vaquaro with a csc kit on it.

how do you like yours and is there any problems you've had like say the clutch or any thing major.

does your have the abs brakes, if so how are they being a trike.

i know this is an older thread, which is perfect for this question.i'm considering a 2019 kawasaki vaquaro with a csc kit on it.

how do you like yours and is there any problems you've had like say the clutch or any thing major.

does your have the abs brakes, if so how are they being a trike.

Rick,

It has been a while since we rode with you but maybe you will remember Becky and my CSC Kruze trike we had built in 2015 with our 2012 Kawasaki Nomad. We have had no problems with it at all. We love it. It is a great riding trike. It doesn't have ABS so I can't say anything in that regard. I don't think you would go wrong with what you are looking at.

Doug Chilcote

phpHw59CDPM.jpgphp5sA5BbPM.jpg

Good to know. And yes we need to get together again. Its just I've never owned a belt drive bike and was just alittle concerned about the longevity of them. Hope you and the better half are doing well. Nice thing about this is if they total my bike i can get a brand new vaquero at cost. Which is a considerable savings. Bestline owns the indian/ kaw dealer in state college. Went up and looked at one sat.

Yes we do need to get together again soon. We are doing well. Becky just had a surgery but is doing well.

I think you would be happy with a Vaquero/CSC trike combo. It is a good running engine with plenty of torque to move the trike along nicely. And it is a comfortable ride on long distance trips. Get the rake kit (CSC calls theirs PowerTrak) if you go that route. Definitely helps make steering easier.

I keep calling it the vaquero. But its the voyager. Only diffence is the voyager has the trunk. We fit on it but the trunk would definitely need moved back 3 inches. But i still have to wait to see whats going to become of mine. Kind of hard to pass up getting a new voyager for 13,000.

Twiggs has a used 2018 voyager for sale with 2200 miles on it for 12,000. I'm sure if i showed them paper work where i can buy a brand new 2019 for 13,000. I could get them to come down in price. Just wished they'd get back to me on mine.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png