Aluminum Trailers

Alan Oakley

Apr 20, 2010
Peeltown, TX
I'm looking to buy a 4 or 5 ft cargo trailer for my trike and I am curious as to how many of you either currently use or have previously use an all aluminum trailer? Pros and Cons? Thanks

To pull behind the trike right ??? I guess thet is what you are talking about because 4X5 is way to small. Look into the piggy back . Gig bang for the bucks

Who makes it ? Wonder how long it will keep it's shine ? I see hem advertising they are clearcoating the aluminum to keep it's shine.

We bought one similar,all diamondplate,but a bit more aerodynamic. I am thinking the aluminum is gonna require periodic polishing and buffing,but hey thats just part of the package I reckon:cool:

It is actually made of diamond plate the box is a truck box that you can get at Lowes' He uses a larger one for a tank truck.It should hold its shine for years. I don't think I have the literature on his company he was invited to the sight
Found inf0: Dave Lin Enterpries Phone # 518-339-5303 or 518-374-4982 Ask for Dave and mention you are from TT 24 W 20 H and 60 long $1,500 smaller 24 W 20 H 48 long $1,450

i have that trailer only diamond plated 100%, got about 5000 miles on it no problems.

bought it on ebay from same guy, americasbesttrailers, lowest shipping of anyone selling this type. get customer service. talked to jason the owner about a few tips. great guy

Jason was the feller we dealt with as well,very nice guy and willing to make another customer happy any way he can:yes:

Just waiting on a hitch to arrive,and we will be in business:D

Got one of these several months ago. Great little trailer and tracks behind the Stallion perfectly. Easy to assemble and provides lots of storage. Americasbesttrailers is the place to buy.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png