More pics of add ons

The fairing is made by hoppe industries . they call it the vanillazilla . they have other options if you want a stereo . it's made of hand laid fiberglass with a black gel coat finish on both sides . all I had to do was apply wax . comes with different windshield options , not knowing how tall that I needed I ordered the tallest option . will probably put a klock werks windshield on it once spring arrives . Hope this helps .

paint?

I know this thread has a little age on it, but...Is the color of the gelcoat a perfect match for the HD vivid black? Paint work adds lots to the price of these and wondering if paint is actually needed for a vivid black FW.

Can you tell me where you got the speakers by your foot rest for the engine guard??????

Sorry folks , have been away from forum for some time , life's priority's , anyway back now . Not sure what you are referring to about speakers . None there . You may be looking at my wards cooling fans located by the horn , no speakers on machine .

I have since last pictures added coil over shocks , thanks Kevin at

DK . I have added more black accents in place of chrome . Cold in South Dakota , trike in storage . Will take current pictures this spring .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png