More pics of add ons

The fairing is made by hoppe industries . they call it the vanillazilla . they have other options if you want a stereo . it's made of hand laid fiberglass with a black gel coat finish on both sides . all I had to do was apply wax . comes with different windshield options , not knowing how tall that I needed I ordered the tallest option . will probably put a klock werks windshield on it once spring arrives . Hope this helps .

paint?

I know this thread has a little age on it, but...Is the color of the gelcoat a perfect match for the HD vivid black? Paint work adds lots to the price of these and wondering if paint is actually needed for a vivid black FW.

Do you have the Mustang Super Touring seat?

Not 100 percent sure if it is a super touring seat . When I bought it mustang was making only one seat for the freewheeler , since then they may have added more choices . Haven't been keeping up .

Can you tell me where you got the speakers by your foot rest for the engine guard??????

Sorry folks , have been away from forum for some time , life's priority's , anyway back now . Not sure what you are referring to about speakers . None there . You may be looking at my wards cooling fans located by the horn , no speakers on machine .

I have since last pictures added coil over shocks , thanks Kevin at

DK . I have added more black accents in place of chrome . Cold in South Dakota , trike in storage . Will take current pictures this spring .

Back