• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Congrats

Reaction score
Congrats to the Bronco Nation

I was pleasantly surprised ... guess the old adage about defense winning championships is true.

There's a rumor going around here that Peyton may want to play from a wheel chair ... :AGGHH:

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note ... I just Loved the Weiner Stampede commercial. :pepper:

<aside class="flags" style="margin: 0px 3em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: inline-block; float: none; position: relative; width: 6em; z-index: 10000; white-space: nowrap;"></aside>

:Agree: Congratulations to the Broncos and the weiner commercial. I was disappointed in some of the commercials and particularly Budweiser. No horses and puppies or dogs.

Did you notice when Carolina did score their TD, they DID NOT give the ball to a little kid :Shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

Not too impressed with the lack of sportsmanship by some of Carolina's players ... if you're gonna be taking team pics, dapping???, and doing the Superman thing when ya win ... you should be man enough to take an a$$ whopping like a man ... just my $0.02

I'm with you on this one Fuzzy. I had hope, but wasn't sure they could do it or not. Our defense was incredible and the "real" Superman showed up. Von was incredible. I ran out right after the game and bought a SB 50 hat and shirt and have been wearing them all day at work. Psssst....this may be the ugliest hat ever made!!! But I'm keeping it!!

GO BRONCOS:pepper::pepper::pepper:

Missed the commercials good and bad, the usually overblown and hyped half-time show, and the game itself. Come to think about it, that statement is a misnomer - I didn't "miss" anything.
I watched this countries fastest growing team sport, 80 minutes of action with very few breaks - Rugby. (For those that know the difference, it's Rugby Union. 15's and 7's are more popular in the US than League) The US Eagles played to a 35-35 tie with Argentina's Pumas in the 2016 America's Rugby Championship, being played through March. It's this hemisphere's version of the Six Nations, also going on through March.
BTW - American Football is a descendant game of Rugby Union.

Did you notice when Carolina did score their TD, they DID NOT give the ball to a little kid :Shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

Not too impressed with the lack of sportsmanship by some of Carolina's players ... if you're gonna be taking team pics, dapping???, and doing the Superman thing when ya win ... you should be man enough to take an a$$ whopping like a man ... just my $0.02

Yup. Showed their true colors.

I've been looking through highlights of the game and the commercials. the old adage, "Defense wins championships" seems to be true here.
On some of the commercials, it was just, "What?" The Mt. Dew commercial must have come from bad dreams or bad drugs. Probably a combination of both.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png