Americade 2016

mcridernj

May 12, 2011
Ogdensburg, NJ
Anyone interested in a Trike Talk get together &/or ride?
I will be there from Sunday, June 5th to Sunday June 12th.

In the past there was a ride on Saturday after the parade. Lunch at Hot Biscuit's in Ticonderoga.

There doesn't seem to be any interest in a Trike Talk Get-to-Gether at Americade. I'll be at Tour Expo on Tuesday & Thursday morning. And don't forget The Americade Send-Off Breakfast at the Queensbury Elks Club on Cronin Road in Queensbury on Saturday morning.

I'm guessing that I will arrive between noon and 1pm on Friday. Will hang out in Lake George until my room is ready @4pm. I'm staying about 30 miles west of LG.
I have never been to Americade so not really sure how things are set up and what I have to pay to see.

could use advice and guidance from some verterans!!

Americade

Have you checked out the Americade website? They have lots of ideas for things to do around town. Also, check the registration desk at the Holiday Inn - even if you don't register for anything "official", you can buy a Parking Pass (HIGHLY recommend it!!) and pick up brochures, etc.

Check out the vendors at the Beach, of course. Hot Biscuit Diner is worth the ride. Fire Dept hosts a pancake breakfast on Saturday, I believe. Band at the park on Canada St every night. Any of the dinner cruises.

Hello Everyone, Keith, OlBandit, Sherry and Vicki will be pulling into Lake George on Thursday Afternoon staying at the Travelodge, should be in town around 3pm. So let us know what, when and where, hope to see y'all there

Americade

I suppose your going to have new instructions for me this year. Stop at the toll booth and get a ticket and leave my pistol in Ohio. Way too many rules in NY state.

From Don Williams.....

View attachment 36586

Thursday night bike night PJs barbecue (in Saratoga, I believe). He says it's the best barbecue in the Northeast. RT 9, 1 mile north of exit 13 Off I 87.

Last edited:
I suppose your going to have new instructions for me this year. Stop at the toll booth and get a ticket and leave my pistol in Ohio. Way too many rules in NY state.

Wise move..... Only NY Residents can posses a handgun in NY....If caught with one you won't get a break .$$$ in lawyers fees.......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png