Motorcyle Trailers

TrikerMimi

TOI - Illinois
Jun 2, 2010
Bartlett, IL
We just bought an 03 GL1800 and we are contemplating getting a Time Out Camper. Does anyone have experience with them? Know anything about them? It looks like a great concept, but want some real feedback. Thanks!!

Hello,
In my opinion the Leesurelite trailer is the easiest to put and take down and is very well made.Bed size is 54in.with a hard pan floor to dress in.All of the bunkhouse owners I talked to in campgrounds loved their units,but take longer to setup ect.Quicksilver makes a nice unit but is little heavier. Take the time to decide what you want in a camping unit and research the models on the web. There are two manuf.bunkhouse and one other that are similar. BUT you'll need to decide which features suit your need. Bed size,weight,dressing accomadations ect.

Been doing A LOT of research on the web! The Leisurelites are nice, but small. Mick is a big guy and needs some room! (And I'm not the smallest of gals myself!:blush:) I will check out the ones you suggested, though. I really appreciate it!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png