Mich get together?

jjvw

700+ Posts
Dec 5, 2013
Jenison, MI
We had so much fun at maggie valley we thought we should have one at home. We have some good roads along lake mich and in barry county. if anyone is interested, let us know you ideas. We are thinking a weekend in late july early august would be good.
Jan & John

mich get to gether

Sounds good to me, or as least a trike day at one of the state rallies. ( chopper fest or a meet and greet at one of the swap meet ?)

Just waiting for some more interest. Most people don't know about focus groups or forget to look,

The wife and I are planning a trip in late July to ride around the hole state mostly camping starting with a run to Grand Rapids to see our grand daughter then all the way around the state camping, one nite in the UP, trip to last about a week.:clapping:

The wife and I are planning a trip in late July to ride around the hole state mostly camping starting with a run to Grand Rapids to see our grand daughter then all the way around the state camping, one nite in the UP, trip to last about a week.:clapping:

We will be home except for July 28- Aug 12 when we will be at Grand Haven SP.
Give us a buzz 6164980954. Maybe we can ride a little or show you a nice road or two. Except for the UP, we have ridden them all.

I'm thinking starting near Benton Harbor, 175 mi to Ludington along Lake MI.
An alternate route would 150ish crooked miles centered out of Hasting, MI

July 16 or 23, Aug 27
July 16 is Bike time, free this year and could be in lake shore route.

I would like to see something like this in the U.P. Maybe someplace central so it would be easier for everyone to travel there, with a campground and a motel available? Not that I wouldn't like to travel down south to meet the rest of the bunch, but just for a one meal get together, that is a long trip from here.

I would like to see something like this in the U.P. Maybe someplace central so it would be easier for everyone to travel there, with a campground and a motel available? Not that I wouldn't like to travel down south to meet the rest of the bunch, but just for a one meal get together, that is a long trip from here.

I think we all would like one up there. The only crooked one I know up there is H58 thru the Pictured Rocks and I haven't been on it since it was paved.
But that shouldn't keep you from doing one up there.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to pick a date and route. Let me know what you want

How about a git-together for Michigan, Northern Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Canada or anyone else.

I am suggesting a campout July 15-17.
Cyclemore campground in Interlochen, MI. We can use it as a base to tour the Grand Traverse area, returning each day for a cookout. You can ride or trailer to Interlochen. There are motels nearby if you don’t camp. We take a cargo trailer to camp in. They can accommodate tents to big rigs. Only $8 /person with electric, clean restrooms and showers. A dump station is available. There is a full service MC repair shop on site along with a very dusty old bike museum and swing arm horseshoes. http://www.cycle-moore.com

Interlochen is only 30 minutes from lake michigan beaches, Sleepy Bear Dunes and more than 30 Wineries, 9 distilleries, 17 breweries and 1 hour from the Tunnel of Trees and the Mackinaw bridge.

Let us know if you are interested
Jan and John

Join us for the MotoCampers.com event at Cyclemore campground in Interlochen, MI. This will be our 6th Annual Northwoods Campout. Jul 22 24. Great local riding.
Great group. Several Trike pulling trailers. :clapping:.

I saw that on Cyclemore's page and picked a different date. I didn't know how much room you needed. Your trikers can come early to join us too.:)

I would be in for something when I get the trike put back together, had to rebuild the carbs, waiting for parts right now.

Carbs are on my list to. I am still planning to go to cyclemores that weekend. It would be nice if others did too.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png