Motor Trike Service Manual Finished

That's a really well done manual. I was pleased to find it. That is until I saw it was for the 1800. Is there one for the 1500? I'm comparatively new to the site and haven't found one.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Bob

I got only one word for that W O W !!! a lot of work I wish I could find something like that for the DFT.

That's a really well done manual. I was pleased to find it. That is until I saw it was for the 1800. Is there one for the 1500? I'm comparatively new to the site and haven't found one.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Bob

The running gear is so close to the GL1800 that the manual is still useful. Almost every thing mounts the same, and adjustments are the same.

Ok, good job...
Now get going on the IRS one LOL:D

We expect it by March:D

I recently picked up a 2003 GW with a Motor Trike Adventurer (IRS). I asked Motor Trike for an owner's manual for this IRS and they emailed me a copy (about 12 pages). Not nearly as nice as the one by kj5ix, but it's a start. I'll post a copy of it as soon as I figure out how to do that!

Take care,
Grayowl

I got only one work for that W O W !!! a lot of work I wish I could find something like that for the DFT.

Me too John, I did the conversion myself with a kit from DFT, no instructions and very little help from the supplier and manufacturer. A little disappointing 'cos I had to 'feel my way'.

Anyway, I'm happy with the kit, but info is hard to come by in Oz. Obviously I did it right 'cos the maiden run was a 6000 Kilometre round trip from Melbourne (Victoria), to Alice Springs (Northern Territory)... did the final touches at 10:45 the night before departure, and not one hiccup :yes:

Oh, and I agree with John, what a fabulous effort you did with that manual... Good onya mate

This is what I was looking for! Thanks for ALL the hard work!!! I have upgraded to my MotorTrike in the last year (2000 Honda SE 1500, 04 MT kit) Got a great deal from a friend. Now trying to do maintenance. This manual is great. Have spoken via email with MT and gotten good response.

SO the only way to service that Honda spline gear is to take drives haft apart with u-joint and pull/reassemble? I am confused!

Also what are those hoses coming off the axles that go to a brass cap tie wrapped on the right side of the bike? Grease points??

Weather is still nice on the Coast of Oregon, guess I will go for a ride!

Thanks, Mike

dabalso It is the same info just in a different location.

Ragnarok The setup for the Ladder Bar system is almost identical on all models, the rear ends are also similar if not the same. Info should be good for most of the adjustments.

Ragnarok The setup for the Ladder Bar system is almost identical on all models, the rear ends are also similar if not the same. Info should be good for most of the adjustments.

thank you :)

Great job George. Thanks! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png