Reaction score
12484615_10153690438365935_5314760419946989719_o.jpgHi Everyone,

Just got a new to me BMW 1200GT conversion by Panther trikes,
with reverse gear, woohoo!
Now waiting for the rain to stop and the spring like weather to arrive,
Take Care out there,

Stormrider,:cool::Trike1:

Last edited:
Congrats on the new ride. Looking forward to photos.

Shin

Hi Everyone,

Just got a new to me BMW 1200GT conversion by Panther trikes,
with reverse gear, woohoo!
Now waiting for the rain to stop and the spring like weather to arrive,
Take Care out there,

Stormrider,:cool::Trike1:

Fine looking trike Tony, always been partial to that color, congrats!

Thanks to all for nice comments, but find steering heavy!

Fine looking trike Tony, always been partial to that color, congrats!
I went out for a ride yesterday, but find the steering heavy its got standard forks on it,
now is there an easy/ cheap way of making things a bit easier? or do I just have to accept it like people with side cars do,
may be time to go to the Gym otherwise,:):AGGHH:

I went out for a ride yesterday, but find the steering heavy its got standard forks on it,
now is there an easy/ cheap way of making things a bit easier? or do I just have to accept it like people with side cars do,
may be time to go to the Gym otherwise,:):AGGHH:

It seems new trike owners including myself found turning requires a lot of muscle. From tips on this forum I learned to use both arms including locking the elbow on the outside arm to help me better push and pull. Now I don't even think about it being hard to do.

It seems new trike owners including myself found turning requires a lot of muscle. From tips on this forum I learned to use both arms including locking the elbow on the outside arm to help me better push and pull. Now I don't even think about it being hard to do.

Come to figure that out too. I lean into the turn, pushing on the outer bar, and pulling on the inner. Helps with feeling of falling of the bike to the outside of the turn. Gonna put a number of miles on the rig before I pull the trigger on triple trees.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png