• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Ma. trikers

Captain H

Contributing Member
Reaction score
Salisbury, Ma. USA Jan. & Feb.in Silver Springs Fl
Just wondering if there is any trikers out there that take rides to the beaches, [ Salisbury , Hampton N H .] are the ones that are close to us .I would like to meet you , & you don't have to be from Ma., all trikers are welcome .ThumbUp
We are located two miles from the beaches , on Rt. 286 & Rabbit Rd. Rt. 95 is right behind us . The name is Lena's Seafood , 131 Rabbit Rd. , Salisbury Ma.
Who knows , maybe we can grab a coffee :Coffee:, & talk about a ride . We maybe able to team up with the N.H. trikers on a ride, if they will have us ,lol. ThumbUp I still owe Rosey a coffee. :Coffee: all good Thank you , captain h

The wife & I are up there almost every weekend in the summer unless we're riding with our GWRRA chapter. We're in Groveland so we take the backroads up through West Newbury then up through Exeter and all around. We try to end up riding along the coast, some spectacular views around Rye Beach. We can turn a 50 mile trip into a 2 hour adventure. Last time we rode up through was Christmas day, it was incredible!

The wife & I are up there almost every weekend in the summer unless we're riding with our GWRRA chapter. We're in Groveland so we take the backroads up through West Newbury then up through Exeter and all around. We try to end up riding along the coast, some spectacular views around Rye Beach. We can turn a 50 mile trip into a 2 hour adventure. Last time we rode up through was Christmas day, it was incredible!
Good morning neighbor, & yes the back roads are nice .We use to go to building 19 up near you guys , not sure if it is still there. The ride around Rye Beach , & Boars head is always nice , one of my favorites . ThumbUp Hopefully we will be able to all ride together some day soon . thanks , captain h :Coffee:

Once I get my trike back I'm in for a ride.. New estimated date is 10 April.
Hi, DblTrbl , hope all went well with your trike , & you are getting ready to enjoy it .ThumbUp Good weather should be coming our way soon , lol . We haven't been out yet , but I am ready to take a ride to the beach for a pizza soon .:)

Are you home? Trike still in trailer, weather still chilly in NH, should have stayed in Florida longer..
Friends from The Villages went to Lenas and they loved it! So, did we!
Rosy

Are you home? Trike still in trailer, weather still chilly in NH, should have stayed in Florida longer..
Friends from The Villages went to Lenas and they loved it! So, did we!
Rosy
Thanks Rosy, glad to hear you guys liked it , I will let my sister know . Yes we are home & my trike is in trailer also lol. When you N. H. guys have your rides , maybe we can team up & ride along with yous if you have a ride during the week . Weekends are tuff now, we will be working at Captain's Corner .

Captain h

Will let you know. You have our dates for the Dover Gathering, in case you can make it.
Stay tune for more updates as I get things finalize.
Rosy

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png