Bad Ass

Reaction score
Does anyone know if BAD ASS TRIKE COMPANY is still in business?
It sure seems to take a long time for them to answer an email, especially when a customer wants to make a purchase.

Sure hope his engineering skills are better than his grammer and spelling skills. You'd think as an up and coming trike builder he 'd have someone proofread his material.

PC

Sure hope his engineering skills are better than his grammer and spelling skills. You'd think as an up and coming trike builder he 'd have someone proofread his material.

PC

I had to look. Yes, I laughed out loud... but then as I thought about it, it was sad... but, think about it some more - I've known a lot a good wrenches and all-out Millwrights that didn't have a high school education. He's just got to learn to have someone else fill in where he comes up short...

I guess with all these RHOADES Scholars on here, I could have gotten a simple question answered.
Apparently, I was wrong.

I know, everyone is a critic. Phone calls to him not working? sometimes guys get so buried in work that its hard to get through. Never heard of them before but they look pretty cool. Good luck!

Sorry to seem so critical, Bajavwbus. But if I wanted to be taken seriously in the trike building community I'd sure have someone look over my work on my web site or the person I hired to set up it up cuz I think it might give an indication of my attention to detail. But that's just me.

PC

Found this while searching the internet.....makes one wonder if they're still in business?

1ptrans.gif
Bad Ass Trike Company, LLC is a Michigan Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on June 14, 2007. The company's filing status is listed as Active, But Not In Good Standing As Of 2-15-2011 and its File Number is D1999D.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Mark Vandamme and is located at 1227 N Walnut St, Lansing, MI 48906.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps that's why I haven't heard back. On to plan B, get a bike frame and fab what I want.
Thanks again
Paul

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png