Power Chip

Mattel

Jul 6, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know anything about the power chip upgrade for the Stallion? I keep hearing a little about it, but has anyone tried it and know what effect it has on the Stallion?????

My Ford Dealer told me about the power chip. Says it can add 20 more HP and I always have a 'need for speed'. :)
Don't know the cost though, maybe a couple hundred.

My Ford Dealer told me about the power chip. Says it can add 20 more HP and I always have a 'need for speed'. :)
Don't know the cost though, maybe a couple hundred.

Do you realy need more power? I have found this bike to have plenty of extra power on tap. Most people don't understand most power is developed at the higher RPM's. I am not sure what the power band is on a Stallion, but maybe someone with more experence can weigh in on that. Has anyone dyno'ed a Stallion?

All of the speed shops in oregon are not set up to accept trikes and the biggest shop in Oregon ,although intrigued,declined the chance to make a nqme for themselves

Get to know the stallion you bought and don't listen to all that know nothing. Your stallion already has a Roush chip in the ECM you bought. Putting in another chip will do nothing but cost you money. These stallions are set up great from factory. Ride it like you stole it and enjoy. If you really need more speed put a tubo on it for around $4k.and they will fit.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png