SS Trike

WindyOne

500+ Posts
Dec 3, 2009
Va.
Following a link to an online mag for trikes I saw this story.
SS Trike
They cost about $29,500 They sure look like a big wheel to me. Might be fun to drive.

I took this for a test drive today.
Handles better than the Harley Tri-glide.
Just a bit pricey but it is way cool.
It was fun to ride and if it is comming by you go take a free lookie.

THis bike will be in Tampa tomorrow, SC on THur, and Ohio on the weekend if you would like to take close look.
Tampa BAy TRike
4655 118th Ave.N.
Clearwater Fl 33762

THur in SC
JAcks Custom Cycle
1500 West MAin
Lexington, SC 29072

For OHio schedule call JAson, 715-630-9090

right.jpg

rightfront-2.jpg

THis is a really sweet ride.
THe floor boards have a 3 position 2 bolt adjustment.
THe trans has a 3 position toggle switch F-N-R *simple*
117" fuel injected engine (no Choke)

Turns easily with one hand.

Jason had sent me an e mail telling me they would have a demo trike at Baltimore this coming weekend. I am trying to make plans to see it. Price is about $29K.<br />
<br />
edit from his e mail:<br />
I am on the road this week on a trip that goes from Wisconsin to Florida then up to Maryland then back to Wisconsin. If you would like to check out a 2011 SS Trike we will be in Maryland (Baltimore) Friday night and Saturday

The main reason I met with Jason was to deside if I might perhaps become a stocking dealer. If anyone here talks to Jason, tell him you heard about the trike from me, I won't get any coin in pocket for it, but it will help build my reputation with him as helping him get off the ground floor.

If I do become a stocking dealer I will for sure become a site sponsor here and have links to all the product information.

Mari: These are custom made and one of my questions to Jason was how to adjust the seat heigth to over the tank and backrest to handlebar length and both of these can be custom fit to the rider by changing the thickness of the seat bottom and backrest.

JJ: There are abouth 2 dozen colors that are offered standard, but then again this is a custom made ride and if you have a special paint code that you want to use then they will color it to match your pocketbook's limit.

Again I can not express how easy this was to handle.

Here is the best looking color:
black-rh-side.jpg

And a shot from the back showing the pipes exit.
green-back.jpg

Last edited:
Southern Man. That one is awesome. I like how low to the ground and laid back the seat position is. Two thumbs up. Looks expensive.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png