What is Your favorite Hot Dog place??

ghosthunter

Sep 27, 2015
Kingston
What is your favorite place to eat hot dogs and what toppings do you like??
:pepper:
Myself I like a dog off the grill with a texas style sauce with onions and mustered...
Also a chili cheese dog made with ball park beef franks once again hot off the grill.
YUMMY. Place Whites Dairy Bar Eddieville New York...
How about you??

Bear Mtn overlook road side. You can eat it now , and enjoy it allllllll day !:xszpv:

Or the Hot Grill in Joisey.

Used to be Dog and Suds.. but the franchise folded.

2nd would be Sonic chili dogs.

Favorite by far is home made chili dogs made with skinned hot dogs, which are like a sausage hot dog, from the local meat market.

Crap, now I'm hungry.

Local Meat Markets

Any local, small town, meat market that makes their own wieners and sausages, natural casings only. Fortunately we have a lot of Czech and German towns that still do it the old fashioned way.

Onion and mustard, please.

IF you can find it open, (very sporadic - it was last open 2 days in February) The Original Coney Island in downtown St Paul.

Other than that, Skyline Chili in Cincinnati, OH.

Our family hot dog story:

I was 4 or 5 years old, and at that age kids are little recording and playback machines. Mom had a nickname for Hot Dogs, and of course at that age I thought it was just another name like franks,dogs, wieners and such. At a church social I was still hungry, so I asked the pastor's wife if I could have more Lips and Assholes.

Anyone traveling east on US Rt.20 in Ohio near the ohio / PA border has got to try the White Turkey drive-in for Dogs,Burgers & Turkey sandwiches plus the biggest root beer floats you'll ever lay your eyes on.Huge cruise-in spot

http://www.whiteturkey.com/photos.html

Also another spot for bikers in northeast ohio would be Eddies Grill in Geneva-on-the-lake,(home of Thunder on the strip on labor day weekend)

http://eddiesgrill.com/

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's been about 16 years now that i retired, And Haven't been back to Manhattan since' But in my book to have the best hot dogs' It has all to do with the water their cooked in and the sights and sounds all around you while your standing there eating them... And that could only be at Fifth Ave, Near St Patricks at any of the Dirty water hot dog stand's...ThumbUp

Oh and i might add no reservations necessary! 

To this day the Boomers in Dover, NH talk about Chris's hot dogs. He had a truck he used to park in the middle of Dover in an alley. At noon time he would set up at the Old high school. Best dogs ever...Shultz's hot dogs were the best. They sold out, but kept the family recipe, there never has been a good dog since. After the high school dances, everybody would head to Chris's for his dogs.
Loaded: sweet relish..yellow mustard...ketchup..sweet onions...celery salt... I could go for one right now.

Rosy

It's been about 16 years now that i retired, And Haven't been back to Manhattan since' But in my book to have the best hot dogs' It has all to do with the water their cooked in and the sights and sounds all around you while your standing there eating them... And that could only be at Fifth Ave, Near St Patricks at any of the Dirty water hot dog stand's...ThumbUp

Oh and i might add no reservations necessary!

Nothing better than a dirty water dog with red onion sauce and a bottle of soda :pepper:

With all the combo's and style dogs out there.. Wow. Have to get out there and sample them... Have to make this the simmer of the weenie runs.. YUM.. YUM..ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png