CATS! Post Yours...

81337906.gif

Here are my two little ninjas:

alexnewton.jpg

I've had them since they were born. Their mother showed up here 8 weeks pregnant and stray, so I took her in and kept 2 of the kittens. A lady friend of mine took the mother and the other surviving kitten (the other died a week old).

They were born together, and have lived together ever since, and can hardly stand one another...always squabbling. :laugh:

Here are my two little ninjas:

View attachment 41336

I've had them since they were born. Their mother showed up here 8 weeks pregnant and stray, so I took her in and kept 2 of the kittens. A lady friend of mine took the mother and the other surviving kitten (the other died a week old).

They were born together, and have lived together ever since, and can hardly stand one another...always squabbling. :laugh:

Beautiful Cats!...they have names? Also y'a living off the grid...in an cabin :D

Beautiful Cats!...they have names? Also y'a living off the grid...in an cabin :D

The one on the left is "Newton" because as a young kitten she did everything first, and the one on the right is "Alex" as an homage to my youngest sister and a gray kitten she named Alex that disappeared after only a few months when we were kids.

I do live out in the sticks...which can have some drawbacks, but I like not being able to see any neighbors. :D

I do live out in the sticks...which can have some drawbacks, but I like not being able to see any neighbors. :D

Nice!..yeah I don't blame y'a, it was one of my dreams to have a rustic homestead on some property. Thought it would be nice not to hear traffic and sirens etc...see the star's clearly at night without the city light to interfere. But silly me, I married a good woman that doesn't like the country life :gah:

Keep losing them

We finally gave up. Had to. We live in the middle of a 50 acre pasture. We'd lose them to hawks, snakes, coyotes and lord only knows what else. It made more sense to "adopt" a big cat at the zoo. The donation was made in memory of my late mother. The irony of which is that she was scared of cats. :D

Ok I just have to say it...................:p

I have never seem so many guys Post about their cats.

Nothing wrong with that but just saying............

Here are my cats

View attachment 41200View attachment 41201

Used to be a dog guy, but no more. Dogs require too much care and attention, cats do not. That being said, both the wife and I have laps full, most of the time, with scruffy fur balls. Get the right cat and you most definitely come over to the dark side.

Used to be a dog guy, but no more. Dogs require too much care and attention, cats do not. That being said, both the wife and I have laps full, most of the time, with scruffy fur balls. Get the right cat and you most definitely come over to the dark side.

And you can't clean a chimney with a Dog...They just stay still in the burlap bag...:santa-chimney:

I hope i didn't insult anyone' But there is no way of talking about Cats that enables one to come off as a sane person.....:jumpy::kitty:
Hey, I resemble that remark. Just for that, here's some pics of our new 5 yr old adopted cat Jasper. Some real weasels owned him for 5 years and tossed him in at shelter when he started hissing at their dog (which he got along with for years). Turns out the dog had cancer. Obviously, the cat was smarter than the jerks.
Freakin' sideways pics again.
The cat only looks big because he is sitting on an elf's lap.

Attachments

• Jasper1.jpg
    Jasper1.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 201
  • Jasper2.jpg
    Jasper2.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 196

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png