CATS! Post Yours...

SEE POST #10

This thread started about peoples real cats and over time has morphed into cat memes. Back along the original lines, we lost our cat Mandy the first part of November. On her first trip to the vet at three months old, in November of 1998 she weighed 4 pounds. On her last trip in November of 2017 she was back down to 4 pounds. We were together for nineteen years and three months.

This is the last picture taken of her on the day of her last trip to the vet. I sure do miss her.

Last Mandy pic.jpeg

This thread started about peoples real cats and over time has morphed into cat memes. Back along the original lines, we lost our cat Mandy the first part of November. On her first trip to the vet at three months old, in November of 1998 she weighed 4 pounds. On her last trip in November of 2017 she was back down to 4 pounds. We were together for nineteen years and three months.

This is the last picture taken of her on the day of her last trip to the vet. I sure do miss her.

View attachment 51936

A great picture worthy of this thread, thank you for sharing it with us Bill.

View attachment 51936

I guess all black cats with white socks look the same but it looks like one of our cats in your lap. 19 years is a long time for a cat the way they like to get themselves in trouble at times. So very sorry for your loss. For cat folks it's as hard on them as dog lovers losing their best friend too. We like both so get hit twice as often. Fortunately for us we usually get another that adopts us as jerks like to dump both dogs and cats out in the country where we live. So if the coyotes don't get them and they can find us before they starve to death we try to save them. Cats that is, not dogs normally because usually they chase our cows and if I catch them they are dead. I do hope you find another cat though because they are just fun to have around. I could do without the catching of birds though but that's just part of their nature.

Bless you and your wife's hearts.

I know the pain you are experiencing. When Troubles passed, I swear I could hear her meowing on occasion.

I guess all black cats with white socks look the same but it looks like one of our cats in your lap. 19 years is a long time for a cat the way they like to get themselves in trouble at times. So very sorry for your loss.

All ya can do is treasure the good times Bill , my Dasey girl will be 16 Xmas day. Enough said!

Thanks, Guys.

I still hear her around the house. The other night before going to bed, I went to the kitchen to check her food and water bowl.

The best picture we have of her is in post #10 of this thread.

Remembering lots of good times.

Sorry for your loss Bill.I imagine I will be the same way.Heck I still have my favorite dogs dish.I emptied it and put it away when she died.No other gonna have it.

I have all the collars and tags of all my Dogs and one of my Fathers dogs, That left before me...Their dishes are guest dishes for when my Son brings his Dogs over...

I've had orange cats on 3 different occasions and have two now. They have all been crazy in their own way. These last 2 are just plain mean. Lou Lou chased her own mother, a great pure white cat away. Unfortunately I never thought to take a picture of her. So we've been left with just this one until recently. Another orange cat she chased off that was very young but just showed up one day we think may have returned as a full grown male cat.

Lou Lou or now looloo is female so we thought things would be fine but no, she tried chasing him off but this time he would have none of it. He turned the whole picture around and he now chases her off every time he sees her. I'd say that's Karma for her. You get back some day what you dish out. I'll have to get a picture of Buddy the male but I do have one of looloo which may not be long for this earth since she's been such a nasty little critter. Doesn't look mean in this picture but I can assure you she is.

This is just looking straight down at her as she rolled over in front of me one day when I happened to have the camera in my hand for another reason.

b_113213.jpg

I'm sorry, And i mean this in the most sincere heartfelt loving way,......

But there is no way of talking about Cats that enables one to come off as a sane person....:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png